Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
The call....
https://www.bengals.com/video/myles-murphy-draft-call-2023

Callahan looks bored AF, Lou is texting someone (probably Murphy) and Simmons looks like he's contemplating what he can get out of Murphy on ST's. Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: https://www.bengals.com/video/myles-murphy-draft-call-2023

Callahan looks bored AF, Lou is texting someone (probably Murphy) and Simmons looks like he's contemplating what he can get out of Murphy on ST's. Tiger

Was this really worth a thread? That's how every single call to the player looks. What do you expect that to be doing other than smiling and having a conversation? He's a defensive player, why would Callahan be caring? 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:40 AM)TheFan Wrote: Was this really worth a thread? That's how every single call to the player looks. What do you expect that to be doing other than smiling and having a conversation? He's a defensive player, why would Callahan be caring? 

Was it really worth you typing all that then? If you don't like it, move on...
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Was it really worth you typing all that then? If you don't like it, move on...

Okay buddy. Hope you feel great about this contribution to the forum with this thread.  Yawn
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting Sled! Yeah, it wasn't like the Cowboys war room, everybody slobbering all over Jerry......
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:52 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Thanks for posting Sled! Yeah, it wasn't like the Cowboys war room, everybody slobbering all over Jerry......

Yeah, thanks Sled.

True on the Cowboys war room, man, that looks like a depressing place to be lmao!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Was it really worth you typing all that then? If you don't like it, move on...

I suspect because they show on ESPN all these other war rooms high fiving and celebrating thier pick on this looked hum drum in comparison 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 08:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: https://www.bengals.com/video/myles-murphy-draft-call-2023

Funny you posted this. When I saw it, my immediate thought was: "Callahan looks bored and is thinking about Gibbs as a missed opportunity."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only person's phone who is ringing less than Callahan is Sled's...   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 01:47 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Funny you posted this. When I saw it, my immediate thought was: "Callahan looks bored and is thinking about Gibbs as a missed opportunity."

Callahan hasn't had a lot to do in terms of calls lately. His last two offensive picks have been Volson and Chris Evans.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:09 AM)TheFan Wrote: Okay buddy. Hope you feel great about this contribution to the forum with this thread.  Yawn

It made me laugh
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Callahan is thinking about when he should be calling Wilcox to head on back to the locker room.

Reply/Quote