Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The cart!
How come this piece of garbage hasn't lived up to our expectations? I think it's overwhelmed, clueless and you can predict which way its going to roll by which way the wheels are pointing!!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 02:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: How come this piece of garbage hasn't lived up to our expectations? I think it's overwhelmed, clueless and you can predict which way its going to roll by which way the wheels are pointing!!

There's some college football on if you need something to do that badly lol
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 02:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: How come this piece of garbage hasn't lived up to our expectations? I think it's overwhelmed, clueless and you can predict which way its going to roll by which way the wheels are pointing!!

I think the Cart bought into his own popularity too much last year. He doesn't seem as dusty this year. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 02:57 PM)TheFan Wrote: There's some college football on if you need something to do that badly lol

Probably even see a team score north of 20 points...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

I haven't heard the cart's name called once this year. 

BUST!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 08:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I haven't heard the cart's name called once this year. 

BUST!!!

The Cart won last year in spite of Zac. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Maybe it just needs to switch positions, can the cart block ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The cart needs new wheels and everything will work magically just like how we changed our O-Line.
Reply/Quote
I saw an interview, the cart is clearly full of itself.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 12:06 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The cart needs new wheels and everything will work magically just like how we changed our O-Line.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote