Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The clown show continues!
This organization is like one bad parody at this point, it's hilarious how this team traded up in the draft, just to draft an emergency QB that is terrible at that. All you can do is laugh at this point
Reply/Quote
They are still trying to win.

But MJ is the future guard we all was waiting for.

Suck for Sewell. Get hyped about him
Reply/Quote
The title of your post is disappointing. I'm not sure what your saying about trading up in the draft either? We signed Allen at the beginning of the year and he has been on the practice squad this whole year. Now, you may wonder why Zac is placing him in front of Finley? Well, He was with Zac for 2 years at the Rams. He must think he has more to bring to the table than Finley. Nothing clownish about that effort. Damn man, please stop trying to start a fire every time you stroke your keyboard. Our fanbase is depressed enough.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 01:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The title of your post is disappointing. I'm not sure what your saying about trading up in the draft either? We signed Allen at the beginning of the year and he has been on the practice squad this whole year. Now, you may wonder why Zac is placing him in front of Finley? Well, He was with Zac for 2 years at the Rams. He must think he has more to bring to the table than Finley. Nothing clownish about that effort. Damn man, please stop trying to start a fire every time you stroke your keyboard. Our fanbase is depressed enough.

The bengals traded up for Finley
Reply/Quote
Do I even need to say anything?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 06:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: The bengals traded up for Finley

Please, just stop.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Please, just stop.
We really did move up to draft him.
Also remember that Zac thought Finley was the answer over Dalton last year...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 06:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: The bengals traded up for Finley

This was "news" last year, when Finley fell flat on his face, when Dalton got benched.  Why create a thread about it now?  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Someone likes to spread the sunshine every thread. Nothing to see here. Warm and fuzzy tidings.
[Image: Sunshine-Vitamin-D.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Please, just stop.

I will never like Zac Taylor, I will never forgive him for the way he's treated Dunlap and Dalton. I will never forgive him for the way he allowed the teams franchise QB in Burrow to take all the hits that he did which sadly led to his season ending.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 08:12 AM)Trademark Wrote: I will never like Zac Taylor, I will never forgive him for the way he's treated Dunlap and Dalton. I will never forgive him for the way he allowed the teams franchise QB in Burrow to take all the hits that he did which sadly led to his season ending.

For benching Andy on his birthday? Lmao.

Andy is right where he wants to be- living his dream as the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys. It couldn’t have worked out better. As far as Carlos ... I think it’s too early to know anything about what has/hasn’t transpired. Although it doesn’t look good for Lou/Zac in that department. I totally agree about Joe.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote