Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The crowd needs to bring it tomorrow!
Tomorrow is a HUGE game for us! Our fans need to be as loud and proud as they can be. Lets get it electric! We need to have our stadium rocking in support of our Bengals. Lets send the Steelers home with a big fat LOSS and their playoff hopes dashed!

Time to make a statement! #WhoDey
Reply/Quote
I wish I was going tomorrow. Somebody get twice as loud for me!
Reply/Quote
My living room will be rocking! Wish I could afford to go, but I already went to the Chargers game. So you guys (and gals) that ARE going to be there, MAKE SOME NOISE!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sadly, we're surrounded by those passive aggressive 'fans.' They'll be dead silent when the defense is on the field. They'll loudly shout 'damnit Dalton!' anytime any offensive play on any down fails to get a first down... And they'll think I'm a schmuck for obstructing their view and clapping too loud on big third downs for the defense.

I however, will be cheering like Heck every minute the defense is on the field!
Reply/Quote
That crowd noice is big in games like this. Hope it's loud especially on third down and critical plays. So hopefully the quiet fans can at least step up and help in those situations. It's a way for the crowd to impact the outcome of the game. False starts, miscommunication errors, etc. can effect the game in the NFL because the teams are so balanced. Wish I had the money to go but I don't, so I hope the fans who are there step up for the rest of us. That crowd noice is a big advantage. It also help jack up our players. So jump jump jump and scream in the air like you don't care.  

So bring it!!!

Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
Trent Green (who's doing the game on CBS) was on with Mo Egger the other day and he said he likes to come to PBS, even when he was playing, because the fans show a lot of passion. I just hope we can out passion all the Steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 12:27 PM)gobobro Wrote: Sadly, we're surrounded by those passive aggressive 'fans.' They'll be dead silent when the defense is on the field. They'll loudly shout 'damnit Dalton!' anytime any offensive play on any down fails to get a first down... And they'll think I'm a schmuck for obstructing their view and clapping too loud on big third downs for the defense.

I however, will be cheering like Heck every minute the defense is on the field!

Slowly but surely it seems like these types are going by the wayside. At least in my section anyway. Thank God. They're awful, bitter people.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully it is insane!!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 01:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Slowly but surely it seems like these types are going by the wayside. At least in my section anyway. Thank God. They're awful, bitter people.

If we can make a run in the playoffs, and become more popular with the younger crowd, more of them will go away. I believe a change like this happened in Seattle.... slowly.
Reply/Quote
I'll do my part tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 15649i731E1F3F440E5241?v=mpbl-1]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 01:22 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Trent Green (who's doing the game on CBS) was on with Mo Egger the other day and he said he likes to come to PBS, even when he was playing, because the fans show a lot of passion. I just hope we can out passion all the Steeler fans.

been a season ticket holder for years.. the last few years is the least amount of Steelers fans i have seen.. don;t get me wrong outside of the Green Bay game, they number the most aways fans than any other team i have seen.. but they have not brought the same number from 5 to 10 years ago.
Reply/Quote
I would be surprised if half the stadium wasn't filled with yellow towels, unfortunately. There are going to be noise issues for Dalton is my guess, not horrible, I don't think it'll be quiet until the Bengals are putting a beat down on.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:55 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I would be surprised if half the stadium wasn't filled with yellow towels, unfortunately. There are going to be noise issues for Dalton is my guess, not horrible, I don't think it'll be quiet until the Bengals are putting a beat down on.

I don't think you've been to one of these in quite awhile. The last time the stadium at all resembled what you described was in 2002.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:55 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I would be surprised if half the stadium wasn't filled with yellow towels, unfortunately. There are going to be noise issues for Dalton is my guess, not horrible, I don't think it'll be quiet until the Bengals are putting a beat down on.

I'd  be shocked if it was this bad but there will be far too many terrible towels waving for my taste. But let's face it, one terrible towel is too much for my taste. 
If I did not live exactly  705 miles away from PBS, I would certainly be doing my part today. 

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:41 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'd  be shocked if it was this bad but there will be far too many terrible towels waving for my taste. But let's face it, one terrible towel is too much for my taste. 
If I did not live exactly  705 miles away from PBS, I would certainly be doing my part today. 

I have a simple rule for any Steelers fan close to my seat, keep the towel away from me. If a towel gets within my reach, I grab it. I grabbed one a couple of years ago so the fan got security. We walked out in the corridor and had a discussion. I calmly told the police officer I had no issue with the towel until it whizzed close to my face. He instructed the fan he would be removed if he waved the towel again, I then gave him back his towel and reminded him he was in Cincinnati, respect our fans or leave. The Steelers fan come in droves as they have had success, but more so because many are displaced fans and bandwagon fans who live around us. The more we win, the less bandwagon fans these teams have in the future. I am off in a few to tailgate.....................WHo Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 12:57 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: been a season ticket holder for years.. the last few years is the least amount of Steelers fans i have seen.. don;t get me wrong outside of the Green Bay game, they number the most aways fans than any other team i have seen.. but they have not brought the same number from 5 to 10 years ago.

Most of their bandwagon fans have currently docked in Seattle or Foxboro LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
The crowd definitely needs to show up to let the Steelers know that they can't come into Cincinnati and run shit. Their fans (not that they matter) have a feeling that coming into Cincinnati is almost like a home game for them. Their fans travel well, Bengals fans are tame, and the Steelers win more often than not. If the fans feel this way, the players probably have a similar feeling. It's time to shake the idea that the steelers are the Bengals daddy. It's time for the Bengals to run the division. Providing a great home environment could go a long way toward establishing that.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
some vendor is selling those yellow rags outside PBS

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote