Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The deep state leaks Trump conversations with foreign leaders
Leaking private conversations of presidents is unprecedented in politics. Whatever it takes to bring this president down.
Deserves front and center attention by the mainstream media which is doubtful.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sen-mark-warner-wants-investigation-of-leaks-of-trumps-calls/article/2630588
(08-03-2017, 11:48 PM)Vlad Wrote: Leaking private conversations of presidents is unprecedented in politics. Whatever it takes to bring this president down.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sen-mark-warner-wants-investigation-of-leaks-of-trumps-calls/article/2630588

That's what happens when you have a toxic White House, led by incompetents fighting with each other all the time.

A fish rots from the head down, they say.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Dont blame the made up deep state. Blame the real culprit. The incompetent people in the white house.

It was probably Bannon. Dude was just accussed of sucking his own junk in front of the world. And is watching all the people around him get fired.

The real story is the ass clown on the phone embarrasing our country though.
LOL, Drumph supporter blaming the MSM for conversations that were leaked from Drumph's own White House, that aside from his relations, most people in that WH hates his guts. What a F'n embarrassment.
"Please don't tell the media that you told me to go get fruck when I said 500 times that Mexico would pay for the wall , pretend like we're negotiating who will pay for it so I can look tough and a master deal maker to my base , OK Jose' "
This must be what Drumph means by FAKE NEWS. Now I get it. What a buffoon Drumph is. Hilarious Hilarious
It could be, and I'm just throwing this out there, that unprecedented actions are necessary when you have a POTUS that is this unprecedentedly incompetent.

In all seriousness, though, the "deep state" is not likely responsible for this. Either the administration did this themselves, or it was the result of infighting. The Trump team has done things in the past in order to create a foil to trick the naive rubes that exist in his base into believing that there is an enemy out to get him, such as the "deep state." That helps his poll numbers, which then boosts his ego. Which we all know is the only thing Trump cares about.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-04-2017, 12:20 AM)Dill Wrote: That's what happens when you have a toxic White House, led by incompetents fighting with each other all the time.

A fish rots from the head down, they say.

As an aside I read an article months ago about the guy who runs Sears.  He believes in having each department (and people within departments) fight against each other for funding and support from the parent company.  The thought being that "survival of the fittest" will make the departments that win stronger.

Seems the POTUS has the same ideas about his staff.

Guess we'll have to see how that works out for both of them.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I'm not sure which is more shocking. That our president's calls to foreign leaders were leaked, or how incompetent our president came off as during the calls.
(08-04-2017, 10:02 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'm not sure which is more shocking. That our president's calls to foreign leaders were leaked, or how incompetent our president came off as during the calls.

That's why they go after the "leaks" versus what is in them.  The less truth that gets out the better of they are.
The only thing I worry about is that some whack job will get so worked up into a frenzy, that person or a group of persons will think it falls on them to protect the United States from domestic enemies, namely anyone with a (D) following their name.

Just like the guy who shot up the Republican softball practice because his tiny brain formulated a threat, the same thing is happening right now in another tiny brain.
(08-04-2017, 11:42 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The only thing I worry about is that some whack job will get so worked up into a frenzy, that person or a group of persons will think it falls on them to protect the United States from domestic enemies, namely anyone with a (D) following their name.

Just like the guy who shot up the Republican softball practice because his tiny brain formulated a threat, the same thing is happening right now in another tiny brain.

Yet these leaks are (more than likely) coming from someone with an ® following their name.

Worrying about a possible nutcase doing something rash is a waste of time for the average citizen.  Whether they are a (D) shooting or and ® shooting.
(08-03-2017, 11:48 PM)Vlad Wrote: Leaking private conversations of presidents is unprecedented in politics. Whatever it takes to bring this president down.

You are one of those that Trumpety was referring to, when he said he could shoot someone walking down a street in New York, and you still wouldn't care.  Aren't ya?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

This is coming from his own staff actually.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

I would love a 17 day vacation.
(08-04-2017, 02:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I would love a 17 day vacation.

After golfing over half the weekends you've had your job.

And paying yourself to do it.
I don't know what's more embarrassing, blaming the "deep state" or Trump sounding like a complete idiot with Mexico and Australia.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

$10 says Trump released the transcript himself.
(08-04-2017, 03:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't know what's more embarrassing, blaming the "deep state" or Trump sounding like a complete idiot with Mexico and Australia.

To me blaming things like "deep state" is like saying "because aliens". Is it possible, maybe. Is it the most likely answer, no. Perfect example of Occam's Razor.
I guess I don't have to read the Art of the Deal now.

Step 1. Grovel and beg incoherently
Step 2. Hope Mexico doesn't make you look bad
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-04-2017, 03:47 PM)Au165 Wrote: To me blaming things like "deep state" is like saying "because aliens". Is it possible, maybe. Is it the most likely answer, no. Perfect example of Occam's Razor.

You could combine those explanations--Lizard people constitute the Obama deep state.
(08-04-2017, 03:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't know what's more embarrassing, blaming the "deep state" or Trump sounding like a complete idiot with Mexico and Australia.

It's pretty sad when his supporters need to invent a conspiracy theory to explain away his ineffectuality.