Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The **** it draft PFN
PFN board just fell this way so let’s address our biggest weakness which is starting bad backup dts.

1. Jehrzan newton DT Illinois-lol no chance he’ll be here but DT1 run to podium if he’s here.

2. Micheal hall DT osu- top tier dt who can be a damn good DT at next level

3. Tevondre sweat NT Texas-dj reader clone. Highly doubt we resign reader.

4. Cade stover TE osu-my legit draft crush this year. Same as dawand jones last year. Just does everything so well. We’d have our te 1.

5. Christian mahogany G BC- instant starter at LG

6. Benjamin youresek te Stanford-upgrading te room. Damn good blocker and just overall fighter like stover.

7. Jaylen wright rb Tennessee- what do we need at rb? SPEED!
Reply/Quote
I actually like that draft, a lot. Assuming that they take care of the WR position via free agency, either in the form of signing Higgins or another vet on the open market, stocking up the DL, TE, and adding another dynamic back would be great.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
    Wow, their board is generous!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 11:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I actually like that draft, a lot. Assuming that they take care of the WR position via free agency, either in the form of signing Higgins or another vet on the open market, stocking up the DL, TE, and adding another dynamic back would be great.

This draft was with resigning Higgins and Jonah
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 06:10 AM)Jpoore Wrote: PFN board just fell this way so let’s address our biggest weakness which is starting bad backup dts.

1. Jehrzan newton DT Illinois-lol no chance he’ll be here but DT1 run to podium if he’s here.

2. Micheal hall DT osu- top tier dt who can be a damn good DT at next level

3. Tevondre sweat NT Texas-dj reader clone. Highly doubt we resign reader.

4. Cade stover TE osu-my legit draft crush this year. Same as dawand jones last year. Just does everything so well. We’d have our te 1.

5. Christian mahogany G BC- instant starter at LG

6. Benjamin youresek te Stanford-upgrading te room. Damn good blocker and just overall fighter like stover.

7. Jaylen wright rb Tennessee- what do we need at rb? SPEED!

Nice draft! Very interesting approach. The DT room definitely needs rebuilt if Reader leaves but I’m not sure we have the luxury of taking 3 straight. I really like Newton and Sweat. Newton’s pass rush ability is desperately needed on this team. Sweat in the 3rd would be an absolute steal. Id be surprised if he’s there though. I think he’s NT #1.

Big fan of Stover!

Waiting on guard till 5 and hoping a talented one like Mahogany falls is super risky though imo. I think I’d prefer taking a starting guard in 2 and then going back to the DT well in 5 if we wanted to triple dip
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 06:39 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Nice draft! Very interesting approach. The DT room definitely needs rebuilt if Reader leaves but I’m not sure we have the luxury of taking 3 straight. I really like Newton and Sweat. Newton’s pass rush ability is desperately needed on this team. Sweat in the 3rd would be an absolute steal. Id be surprised if he’s there though. I think he’s NT #1.

Big fan of Stover!

Waiting on guard till 5 and hoping a talented one like Mahogany falls is super risky though imo. I think I’d prefer taking a starting guard in 2 and then going back to the DT well in 5 if we wanted to triple dip

To me DT IS OUR BIGGEST Weakness, way more than guard… if reader leaves we have one borderline starting DT and no backup caliber dts. It’s why we need 3. Gotta rebuild that room just like te room
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 10:25 PM)Jpoore Wrote: To me DT IS OUR BIGGEST Weakness, way more than guard… if reader leaves we have one borderline starting DT and no backup caliber dts. It’s why we need 3. Gotta rebuild that room just like te room

Protecting Burrow from injury is the most important. Because if he is out the team faces the same prospects as they do now.

I would suggest addressing the Oline need earlier.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 03:26 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Protecting Burrow from injury is the most important. Because if he is out the team faces the same prospects as they do now.

I would suggest addressing the Oline need earlier.

True, but we could have the eagles oline(or whoever you consider top oline). He’s still taking 35+ sacks. It’s just who he is. He’s responsible for a good chunk of the sacks he takes every year. In rd 2, the top options is the tackle From houston(Paul) but he’s a subpar athlete and in this scenario we resign Jonah anyways.
Reply/Quote