Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The height of pussdome and why the players are soft
Pretty crazy a running back actually worries about this ....  It's football .... It's violent ..... Man up.  

[Image: 4anvvUr.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They love to give, cannot take.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:50 PM)McC Wrote: They love to give, cannot take.

This.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What's a game bra?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:51 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What's a game bra?

It's a WNBA thing.  Worn in conjunction with game panties.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
xD
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pretty crazy a running back actually worries about this ....  It's football .... It's violent ..... Man up.  

[Image: 4anvvUr.jpg]

Could you take a hit from Burfict?  Talk shit when you can.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 06:02 PM)motoarch Wrote: Could you take a hit from Burfict?  Talk shit when you can.

To be fair.....neither can Bell. Ninja

Reply/Quote
Exactly, a professional football player that gets hit for a living by men they weigh 250+ lbs and hit him running full speed and we're going to suggest he man up from the safety of our keyboards. A pro who has been taken out last 2 times he faced Burfict. Would you call him a ***** to his face?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 06:02 PM)motoarch Wrote: Could you take a hit from Burfict?  Talk shit when you can.

Fans aren't allowed to talk shit?  When did that change?  This will really cut down on their conversations.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 06:11 PM)motoarch Wrote: Exactly, a professional football player that gets hit for a living by men they weigh 250+ lbs and hit him running full speed and we're going to suggest he man up from the safety of our keyboards.  A pro who has been taken out last 2 times he faced Burfict.  Would you call him a ***** to his face?

Nah....I'd probably just "paint" him Ninja

Seriously, he plays for Shitsburgh, **** him.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 06:11 PM)motoarch Wrote: Exactly, a professional football player that gets hit for a living by men they weigh 250+ lbs and hit him running full speed and we're going to suggest he man up from the safety of our keyboards.  A pro who has been taken out last 2 times he faced Burfict.  Would you call him a ***** to his face?

Hell no! But they'll gladly sign-off on suggesting he's a wuss.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Taken plenty of hits and played at the D-1 level.   So yeah I could take one.

Can promise you that I wouldn't be crying to remove him like some chump.
Reply/Quote

Then he should probably be quiet and not mention his name. Drawing attention to yourself after you have lost 2 seasons at the hands of the same team isn't a wise move. Heck he had enough issues with just Nelson.... Now he is on Burficts radar ..... He won't make it to a second contract at this rate.
Reply/Quote
Did you also score 4 touchdowns in one game al bundy?
Reply/Quote

Yes, but only one came from Burfict and neither was illegal.  So, what the **** is your point?  Injuries happen.  Ask Tyler Eifert.  Honestly, sticking up for a Steeler at this moment in time?  Lowdown, if you ask me.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:07 PM)motoarch Wrote: Did you also score 4 touchdowns in one game al bundy?

I did At Polk high
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:09 PM)McC Wrote: Yes, but only one came from Burfict and neither was illegal.  So, what the **** is your point?  Injuries happen.  Ask Tyler Eifert.  Honestly, sticking up for a Steeler at this moment in time?  Lowdown, if you ask me.

I'm not standing up for anyone.  I saying it takes a ***** to call another man a ***** online.  Especially one that couldn't carry his jock strap.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:36 PM)motoarch Wrote: I'm not standing up for anyone.  I saying it takes a ***** to call another man a ***** online.  Especially one that couldn't carry his jock strap.

Seems kinda silly, really.  Unless you're new to the internet, you should know how it is.  How many people who have called Mike Tyson a punk, online or otherwise, would ever say it to his face?

I guess what I'm saying is, maybe let the little shit go by.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:40 PM)McC Wrote: Seems kinda silly, really.  Unless you're new to the internet, you should know how it is.  How many people who have called Mike Tyson a punk, online or otherwise, would ever say it to his face?

I guess what I'm saying is, maybe let the little shit go by.

No way would I call mike Tyson a *****. Then Again he wouldn't be on social media crying about being bullied .
Reply/Quote