Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The height of pussdome and why the players are soft
(01-12-2016, 07:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No way would I call mike Tyson a *****.   Then Again he wouldn't be on social media crying about being bullied .

I can't imagine anyone calling him a *****.  Lots of people called him lots of other things, though.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Wow. Funny stuff coming from a Steeler.
Reply/Quote
Well, if we can't tell him to man up....can we request he learn to spell and use proper grammar??? He is supposed to have attended college.....
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 08:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, if we can't tell him to man up....can we request he learn to spell and use proper grammar??? He is supposed to have attended college.....

Game bra bro. Get you one , dont be reckless
Reply/Quote
I reached the top of pussdome back in college. Such a great place.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When I was younger my brother, about 9 at the time, was good friends with a guy named Patrick. They had a group of friends, him, Patrick and 4 or 5 other guys.

Patrick loved busting people's balls. He'd talk about his friends behind their backs and then just laugh it off when someone asked him about it.

Then, one day, my brother and another friend were talking about a tv show and the friend said one of the characters was "king of the gaywads" (keep in mind, this was about 1997). And my brother jokingly said "No, Patrick is the king of the gaywads!" with a laugh.

The friend told Patrick, and Patrick systematically turned the entire friend group against my brother.

It was then that I learned a very valuable lesson about people who cannot take what they are dishing out.

It's an important lesson that I believe every person should go through before they reach adulthood.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:07 PM)motoarch Wrote: Did you also score 4 touchdowns in one game al bundy?

I'm pretty sure you're not a Bengals fan, what are you doing in this forum? I realize most Stealers fans are borderline illiterate.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 06:02 PM)motoarch Wrote: Could you take a hit from Burfict?  Talk shit when you can.

Yep.
Reply/Quote
What's the concussion protocol in Rugby.....I've seen MUCH more brutal hits in Rugby then the guys get up and keep playing. Hmmmm.
Reply/Quote
http://mashable.com/2015/09/17/rugby-versus-american-football/#vLh9A555ukqI

Make Football Great Again!
Reply/Quote
Where was old Le'veon's reaction when Eifert & Bernard where lit up?? Dude has had his "Bell" rang too many times if you ask me.....he ain't right.....in the head.
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I wonder how many Squeeler fans thought Harrison was dirty and dangerous in his prime.. I'm guessing right around zero and suddenly when Vontez Burfict hits the scene it's AS IF THE league let Hanibal Lecter play football for the Cincinnati Bengals and someone must pass a law banning such practices. Strange, huh? If Burfict played for pissburg he would be hailed as greatest player since Red Granger.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 06:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: To be fair.....neither can Bell. Ninja

He can't take them from Nelson either!

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 02:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: I wonder how many Squeeler fans thought Harrison was dirty and dangerous in his prime.. I'm guessing right around zero and suddenly when Vontez Burfict hits the scene it's AS IF THE league let Hanibal Lecter play football for the Cincinnati Bengals and someone must pass a law banning such practices. Strange, huh? If Burfict played for pissburg he would be hailed as greatest player since Red Granger.

Because Cincinnati fans aren't happy unless they can constantly complain about something related to this franchise. For years we were soft .... Now that we have an enforcer ..... He is too rough... They are constantly begging for the positive national attention and will happily throw the team or players under the bus to make any national attention positive in their own minds.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pretty crazy a running back actually worries about this ....  It's football .... It's violent ..... Man up.  

[Image: 4anvvUr.jpg]

Wow. Such an ignorant thread. I guess you are missing everything that has been going on the past 5 years about CTE, concussions, etc. Get a clue man. 

I know the Steelers play just as dirty as the Bengals, but to say "man up" and "its violent" is just stupid.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:02 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Wow. Such an ignorant thread. I guess you are missing everything that has been going on the past 5 years about CTE, concussions, etc. Get a clue man. 

So it's not ignorant for bell to be screaming for burficts head but not shaziers? Because if bell truly cared about anyone but himself or his teammates and honestly wanted the game bettered, wouldn't it be logical to delete the guy on his own team that lowered his head and blatantly used the crown of his helmet to knock out gio? In reality that is the hit that completely spun the game out of control, right? Bell is only saying something because he's butt hurt that he had to borrow some synthetic pieces to patch his noodle knee back up and because his team is so depleted after the last game that they know they're toast. f*ck him and F*ck that hypocritical crybaby organization. 

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:12 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So it's not ignorant for bell to be screaming for burficts head but not shaziers? Because if bell truly cared about anyone but himself or his teammates and honestly wanted the game bettered, wouldn't it be logical to delete the guy on his own team that lowered his head and blatantly used the crown of his helmet to knock out gio? In reality that is the hit that completely spun the game out of control, right? Bell is only saying something because he's butt hurt that he had to borrow some synthetic pieces to patch his noodle knee back up and because his team is so depleted after the last game that they know they're toast. f*ck him and F*ck that hypocritical crybaby organization. 

Its absolutely ignorant for Bell to be screaming for Burficts head. Thats my point. 

Im not playing sides. Im saying that the original poster is being ridiculous by saying that the players need to "man up" when it comes to violent play. 

Burfict hit Brown in the head. Shazier hit Gio in the head. Both hits were wrong and should have been flagged in my opinion. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 05:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pretty crazy a running back actually worries about this ....  It's football .... It's violent ..... Man up.  

[Image: 4anvvUr.jpg]

You need to plug that charger in, broham.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:16 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Its absolutely ignorant for Bell to be screaming for Burficts head. Thats my point. 

Im not playing sides. Im saying that the original poster is being ridiculous by saying that the players need to "man up" when it comes to violent play. 

Burfict hit Brown in the head. Shazier hit Gio in the head. Both hits were wrong and should have been flagged in my opinion. 

Okay, I misunderstood as I thought you were siding with bell on this. Carry on.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 09:18 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'm pretty sure you're not a Bengals fan, what are you doing in this forum? I realize most Stealers fans are borderline illiterate.

I've probably been a Bengal fan longer then you've been alive.
Reply/Quote