Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "hotel hallway pizza box thingy."
I've been staying in a hotel for 6 weeks. I've noticed often that people put pizza boxes in the hallway. Why? It's not like I notice it often, but I see them a few times a week. Is there something I am missing here?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yea it's people who are too lazy to throw them away themselves and know someone else will do it for them because no one likes trash laying around. See also: apartments with bags of trash just sitting in the hallways until the property owners or landscaping notices. I wish people didn't do stuff like that.
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 12:29 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I've been staying in a hotel for 6 weeks. I've noticed often that people put pizza boxes in the hallway. Why? It's not like I notice it often, but I see them a few times a week. Is there something I am missing here?

they probly think its like sticking their room service tray in the hallway when done.
Reply/Quote
Now I just want to be nosy and know why you've been living in a hotel for six weeks. Are you a contractor working on a remote site? Bed bugs threw you out of the house?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 08:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Now I just want to be nosy and know why you've been living in a hotel for six weeks. Are you a contractor working on a remote site? Bed bugs threw you out of the house?
Hotels ain't the best place to escape from bed bugs. It's like moving to Pittsburgh because there are too many whores in your town.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 08:21 PM)jason Wrote: Hotels ain't the best place to escape from bed bugs. It's like moving to Pittsburgh because there are too many whores in your town.

Outside of it likely being impossible to have too many whores in one's town, I see what you mean.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 08:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Now I just want to be nosy and know why you've been living in a hotel for six weeks. Are you a contractor working on a remote site? Bed bugs threw you out of the house?

Company sent me to another plant to manage until they get a suitable replacement. Then I will go back to Ohio once we hire and I train the guy.

Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 09:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Company sent me to another plant to manage until they get a suitable replacement. Then I will go back to Ohio once we hire and I train the guy.

out of curiosity where did they ship you off too?

and to expand on Jason's statement...how are the whores there?
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 09:56 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: out of curiosity where did they ship you off too?

and to expand on Jason's statement...how are the whores there?
Em... they are hit or miss. Most of them around here are the drug type of whores. If you catch one that hasn't been on the street too long, they may not be thaaaat bad....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Is the trash area available to the people staying in the hotel? If not, then it's understandable.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Pizza, trash, whores.....this thread is making my head spin. Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 07:12 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Pizza, trash, whores.....this thread is making my head spin. Confused

These are few of my favorite things.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 08:01 PM)jason Wrote: These are few of my favorite things.

Hilarious

Brown paper packages, tied up in strings................
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 09:56 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: out of curiosity where did they ship you off too?

and to expand on Jason's statement...how are the whores there
Southern Mississippi. And I'm married so no ho's!

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 04:29 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Is the trash area available to the people staying in the hotel? If not, then it's understandable.

Yes. It's a Holiday Inn. Rooms are nice as any I've been to and there is trash availability. Just haven't noticed anything like this in any hotel I've ever stayed in. Not like I've stayed in a lot. However, didn't see this at the Marriot in Covington nor the Courtyard. Maybe it's a southern thing?

Reply/Quote
Could be to recycle cardboard, maybe ?
I'm not sure, but I could see hotel chains doing their part.
Reply/Quote
Ok. All jokes aside, I will finally reveal why they do this.

Harley... Take a good look at your Holiday Inn trash receptical in your room. Can you fit a pizza box in that thing? Ideally those lazy asses could walk them to the dumpster, but its easier to put em in the hallway.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I guess. However, one would think you would set that box on the desk and sit on top of trash can in room when you leave? Yet my question was why and not "what would Harley do?" Just something about it which seems, ummmmm, trashy?

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 11:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes. It's a Holiday Inn. Rooms are nice as any I've been to and there is trash availability. Just haven't noticed anything like this in any hotel I've ever stayed in. Not like I've stayed in a lot. However, didn't see this at the Marriot in Covington nor the Courtyard. Maybe it's a southern thing?

not a southern thing.....we do it here as well.  I've done it myself.

my favorite band is Lynyrd Skynyrd, so maybe it's a southern influence thing?  Would be through subliminal messaging in their music though, because i don't remember RVZ ever singing about it.
Reply/Quote
Lenard Skynyrd, "That smell."

Reply/Quote