Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "if" game
Finish this sentence:

If we lose to the Browns and give them their first win I will _______.

Reply/Quote
Jump in the ocean with slit wrists
Reply/Quote
Finally and seriously call the season a wash and do something else with my Sunday's
Reply/Quote
Not be terribly surprised.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Finish this sentence:

Not be THAT surprised with the questionable play calling and lack of accountability. 
Reply/Quote
Give up my 14 year's of season's tickets......ohhhh wait i ALREADY did that this year!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:05 PM)count35 Wrote: Give up my 14 year's of season's tickets......ohhhh wait i ALREADY did that this year!

... You didn't do it in 2011? Damn dude
Reply/Quote
"Go into my 90's mode"

This is where I only watch to see if certain players can break records, and how high we will draft next year.

I start hoping for more losses for the very slim chance that Mikey will make a rare change to the staff.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Get on here - piss and moan like I always do after another Marvin Lewis FUBAR game.  I imagine Hue will have the Brownies fired up and ready to WHUP the Girl(s) from Cinc-y-panema. His way of contributing to the "Get rid of Marvin" movement. Thanks Hue. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
...congratulate Hue Jackson for taking advantage of all the Bengals' weaknesses because he knows where -- and who -- they are.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Complain for a week, and then watch the next game. Like everyone else here.

Reply/Quote
Not be all that surprised. This team is in the process of imploding under Marvin Lewis and his LOL coaching staff.
Reply/Quote
If we lose to the Browns and give them their first win I will join Harambe in peace.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Complain for a week, and then watch the next game. Like everyone else here.

Rep!! Oh so sad, yet oh so true!!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Shrug, turn off the TV, and anxiously wait for the premiere of The Walking Dead.

I don't get people who live vicariously through football teams.
Reply/Quote

draw up Marvin's extension myself!
Reply/Quote
probably read a bunch of threads on here explaining why we should have made HUe HC?

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: "Go into my 90's mode"

This is where I only watch to see if certain players can break records, and how high we will draft next year.

I start hoping for more losses for the very slim chance that Mikey will make a rare change to the staff.

Don't say that buddy, now your going to start getting the classic responses from Homers like, "Well your no fan if you want them to lose...go find another team to root for! We dont need you! We lost to a very good upcoming young Browns team and we still have a chance to win the division and go far in the playoffs because our division is so weak!"
Reply/Quote
Carry on with the rest of my life which is way above the Bengals and football games.
Reply/Quote
Come on...people on the board will be doing some form of what they've always done after 5 straight playoff losses and no playoff wins in 24+ years...and a total self-destruction of epic proportions of last years playoffs.

People will do some combination of these:

1) Blame the officials/NFL.
2) Come up with scenarios where the Bengals make a miraculous run and finish 10-6 and make the playoffs.
3) Come up with scenarios where Marvin is fired and a big name coach is brought in. (It would be Guenther or Zampese or someone already in the Bengals organization.)
4) Say 'We made the playoffs 5 years in a row...we'll get them next year!'

To follow a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 24+ years...you have to see the irrational silver-lining.
Reply/Quote