Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The jungle was electric
Went to the game today and the jungle was absolutely electric, I wish the offense played better than what they did but I was happy to hear how loud that place was today, let's bring the same evergy for the playoffs! Who dey!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
It was loud from what I heard/saw on TV

The first play of the game was funny - I saw Burrow looking irritated and saying shut up while waving his arms at the crowd to be quiet.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 10:38 PM)Trademark Wrote: Went to the game today and the jungle was absolutely electric, I wish the offense played better than what they did but I was happy to hear how loud that place was today, let's bring the same evergy for the playoffs! Who dey!

The energy was fantastic in the 1st half. In the 2nd half the fans were still into the game but you could see the concern on their faces. I just wish this team could put teams away. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 11:04 PM)BengalRed Wrote: The energy was fantastic in the 1st half. In the 2nd half the fans were still into the game but you could see the concern on their faces. I just wish this team could put teams away. 

Drove up From Baltimore,was tailgating with all of the season ticket holders;seated section 347 had an absolute blast loved how the jungle rocked today!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 10:43 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: It was loud from what I heard/saw on TV

The first play of the game was funny - I saw Burrow looking irritated and saying shut up while waving his arms at the crowd to be quiet.

Yes.  Now that Cincinnati has decided to start supporting their team again they need to figure out that they should STFU when the offense is getting lined up.  Likewise when our kicker is getting set.  It's like they've never been to a football game.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:11 AM)Roland Wrote: Yes.  Now that Cincinnati has decided to start supporting their team again they need to figure out that they should STFU when the offense is getting lined up.  Likewise when our kicker is getting set.  It's like they've never been to a football game.

Completely agree, it's not rocket science to be quiet when the offense is on the field
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 10:38 PM)Trademark Wrote: Went to the game today and the jungle was absolutely electric, I wish the offense played better than what they did but I was happy to hear how loud that place was today, let's bring the same evergy for the playoffs! Who dey!

I am sure one more weed removed from Damar's near tragedy and with the playbook wide open, we will see a different team next week.
Reply/Quote
5 losses at home in two years...the jungle is becoming quite the home field advantage.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Good thing it wasn't steam powered.. Might not have been able to see the game through all the condensation..  Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 08:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am sure one more weed removed from Damar's near tragedy and with the playbook wide open, we will see a different team next week.

I hope not.... all we neef is a bunch of suspensions for pittsburging dirty.
Reply/Quote