Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The jungle..
(01-16-2023, 03:49 PM)samhain Wrote: Yeah, that might have been the fewest opposing fans I've ever seen there.

True...I think I only saw about 5 or 6 ravens fans all game.  If that was the steelers, it wouldve been in the thousands probably
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 06:14 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: True...I think I only saw about 5 or 6 ravens fans all game.  If that was the steelers, it wouldve been in the thousands probably

If people don't sell their tickets, there aren't all that many to be had.  Some of those ticket selling places own season tickets so those are available, but if season ticket holders don't put theirs on the market, it's not a lot.  I will add that there was probably quite a bit of apathy from Ravens fans.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 06:08 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Me, too.  Was there for both games.  Both were loud and proud.  I don't recall if I've ever heard the Jungle crowd any louder, and I've been going since 2015.  Paycor felt like it was shaking for both games.....literally!!!!

At first I didn't like the name change from Paul Brown Stadium to Paycor Stadium but I am almost alright with it now with how 
many fans are filling the stadium and giving us a 12th man similar to what the Seahawks had. Also, I heard being sponsored like
this will make it easier to pay our guys.
Reply/Quote