Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The kicking battle should be over...
Bullock should not win the kicking job this year..Truth is he's an average kicker at best,and it's time for us to have a true weapon in the kicking game...
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 09:19 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Bullock should not win the kicking job this year..Truth is he's an average kicker at best,and it's time for us to have a true weapon in the kicking game...

Vizcaino is the new Elliot; missing short stuff, booming deep stuff, not to mention his kickoffs are MUCH deeper...

Though, they may be asking Fat Randy to just kick them short.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 09:33 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Vizcaino is the new Elliot; missing short stuff, booming deep stuff, not to mention his kickoffs are MUCH deeper...

Though, they may be asking Fat Randy to just kick them short.

When the new dude kicked one deep, you could see Simmons saying something to him on the sideline and he wasn't real happy. I think the coaches want them to kick it high and to the goal line, giving the kicking team time to get down and drop them inside the 20. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
There’s more upside to Tristan Vizcaino. There’s more frontside to Randy Bullock.
Reply/Quote
We're (almost certainly) not really competing for a Super Bowl this year. I take the kid with more upside.
Reply/Quote
Bengals may need new kicker and punter (eventually) but I would not replace Randy with this kid. I could see him missing several XP. Just look at his stats in college with Washington, he is a 60% career average on FG. There will be better kickers available to replace Randy next year.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I'm not getting all geeked up over a 57 yard kick. He has to be accurate and consistent from 37 first.
Reply/Quote
Just out of curiosity, what is Bullock’s longest he’s made?

Reply/Quote
PATs need o be made, although, on this team, maybe not so much.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 10:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just out of curiosity, what is Bullock’s longest he’s made?

Randy has a career long FG of 55 yards in 2014 and his long FG for last year was 51.  He is 29 years of age and has made over 82% of kicks.  In 2017, he made 90% of kicks.  

Looking at Kicker comparisons for 2018:

Gould hit 97%   Long 53
Tucker hit 89.7%  Long 56
Elliot (former Bengal) hit 83.9%  Long 56
Bullock hit 82.6%  Long 51
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 09:40 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: There’s more upside to Tristan Vizcaino. There’s more frontside to Randy Bullock.

Well played sir.
Reply/Quote
One kick. He's also missed an X point. No, it is not time to anoint him the kicker this year. Bullock is solid. This kid has not shown enough yet.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 09:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: One kick. He's also missed an X point. No, it is not time to anoint him the kicker this year. Bullock is solid. This kid has not shown enough yet.

If he had to kick the 57 yrdr again, well, chances are not in his favor.

Reply/Quote
Bullock = Dalton?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 09:56 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Bullock = Dalton?

So your saying Bullock kicking a 37yrdr to Boyd for a touchdown? Cool

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 10:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: So your saying Bullock kicking a 37yrdr to Boyd for a touchdown? Cool

No, I think he's saying Boyd would have to pull up and wait for an under-kicked ball to reach him  Mellow

I'm all for a kicking competition, but unless this kid lights it up these next two games, the we gotta roll with Bullock for 2019.  And, the sample size is way too small at this point to give the kid the job just yet.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 10:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: So your saying Bullock kicking a 37yrdr to Boyd for a touchdown? Cool

(08-17-2019, 10:19 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, I think he's saying Boyd would have to pull up and wait for an under-kicked ball to reach him  Mellow

LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Personally, I think we have worse issues than having a new kicker. I really don't care who they go with.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 05:02 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Personally, I think we have worse issues than having a new kicker.  I really don't care who they go with.

Until we're behind 23 to 21 with 6 seconds to go and the Bengals have the ball at the 35yd line and need a FG to win the SB. You'll care then!

[Image: raw]

Reply/Quote
The shorter kicks HAVE to be made.

I go with the bigger front side of Fat Randy...

Good one FIK LMAO
Reply/Quote