Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The kicking battle should be over...
Don't we do this every year? Lol.
Reply/Quote
Perhaps Vizcaino goes to the PS and they can fix his inaccuracies. Otherwise i doubt he gets the job short of knocking everything out of the park the next two games. It would be great if they kicked off from the 10 yardline and kicks into the endzone started on the 5, but it doesn't work like that.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 09:33 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Vizcaino is the new Elliot; missing short stuff, booming deep stuff, not to mention his kickoffs are MUCH deeper...

Though, they may be asking Fat Randy to just kick them short.

Elliott's still kicking for the Eagles and has a Super Bowl ring.
Reply/Quote
Matt Bryant is still available right now.
He's had at least an 87% FG percentage with longs of 59, 57, and 57 the past three years.
Even though he's 44 years old, I'd take him over Bullock.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 05:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: Perhaps Vizcaino goes to the PS and they can fix his inaccuracies. Otherwise i doubt he gets the job short of knocking everything out of the park the next two games. It would be great if they kicked off from the 10 yardline and kicks into the endzone started on the 5, but it doesn't work like that.

One of the articles on Bengals.com makes mention that this is the probable plan for him.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 05:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Until we're behind 23 to 21 with 6 seconds to go and the Bengals have the ball at the 35yd line and need a FG to win the SB. You'll care then!

At that point I'll tell Jennifer Lawrence to knock off my baby oil massage, I'll throw on my $15k Paul Manafort ostrich jacket and Olympic Giant Slalom gold medals, hop onto my unicorn and ride over to your house to tell you that you were right.  And, the beer better be cold  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Personally I thought Elliott should have got the job over Bullock and never been cut
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 10:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: At that point I'll tell Jennifer Lawrence to knock off my baby oil massage, I'll throw on my $15k Paul Manafort ostrich jacket and Olympic Giant Slalom gold medals, hop onto my unicorn and ride over to your house to tell you that you were right.  And, the beer better be cold  Smirk

I Guarantee it will be cold.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 05:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Until we're behind 23 to 21 with 6 seconds to go and the Bengals have the ball at the 35yd line and need a FG to win the SB. You'll care then!

[Image: raw]

Did you just "Chuck Norris" me?  Why I oughta'...  Smack
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 09:49 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Elliott's still kicking for the Eagles and has a Super Bowl ring.

And "Fumbles" Hill has a Super Bowl ring in NE. Means nothing other than you got picked up by a great team.
Reply/Quote
If Bullock has to attempt a f.g over 45 yards I never think
"This is automatic"
Would be nice to see that position upgraded ASAP
Reply/Quote
Bullock has made long kicks, part of reason probably not many attempts is more Marvin's game plan than Bullocks leg.

As for the lover of Elliott over Bullock, stats don;t lie, Bullock has a better average kicks and extra points made comparing them both.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 11:23 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Bullock has made long kicks, part of reason probably not many attempts is more Marvin's game plan than Bullocks leg.

As for the lover of Elliott over Bullock, stats don;t lie, Bullock has a better average kicks and extra points made comparing them both.
Bullock stinks the sooner the coaches know this the better off we'll be..
Reply/Quote
I dunno.

I kinda like saying "Fat Randy".

Don't mess it up for me!

[Image: th?id=OIP.-0aVuiHO5leqieywLY9p1QHaJo&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 09:26 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Did you just "Chuck Norris" me?  Why I oughta'...  Smack

Hilarious

(08-18-2019, 02:08 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I dunno.

Don't mess it up for me!

We are mean bastids, cause yeah, I like saying it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: itsatrap.jpg]

We all know that the Bengals always bring an extra kicker to distract the fans from serious issues with the team. Remember this guy?:

https://www.espn.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/22637/jonathan-brown-bengals-post-tryout-add-former-soccer-player-driven-by-weekly-eight-hour-drives

Expect a new one to pop up next season too. Wink
Reply/Quote
Bullock's contract ends after 2020. 1.8 mil cap hit if they release him. He will be a Bengal unless his accuracy seriously declines this year i.e.; like Nugent.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 09:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And "Fumbles" Hill has a Super Bowl ring in NE. Means nothing other than you got picked up by a great team.

It means something if you actually contributed. Hill didn’t. Idk about Elliot, but if he was their main kicker I assume he did.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 02:08 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I dunno.

Don't mess it up for me!

Thursday during the game, when Randy missed the XP, the camera was moving around the crowd and it stopped on a kid about twelve or so.  He had the oh no look on his face and you could lip read him saying "Come one, Fat Randy" plain as day.  Cracked me up.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 04:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It means something if you actually contributed. Hill didn’t. Idk about Elliot, but if he was their main kicker I assume he did.

Believe Elliott kicked like a 62 or 63 yarder in one of those Playoff games to win it.

Could be wrong but i remember something of this sort.
Reply/Quote