Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"The league will pay...."
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 06:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If Anderson breaks out, and takes a couple to the house, can we dub him "Hot Rod Anderson"?

Yep, and then we can get Roddy Piper "Hot Rod" shirts with orange and black lightning bolts on them....
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 06:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If Anderson breaks out, and takes a couple to the house, can we dub him "Hot Rod Anderson"?

Pretzel Rod. He leaves defenders all twisted and up, and salty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 09:10 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Pretzel Rod.  He leaves defenders all twisted and up, and salty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anderson vs the NFL Hilarious 

This guy better be a beast or else. Sick
Reply/Quote
Under Marvin the RB situation was extremely predictable. We would keep Mixon, try to keep both rookies stashed on the PS, Mixon would stop producing, Gio go underused and the rookies gone to other teams before the season started followed by drafting a RB in the first few rounds, rinse and repeat.
Hopefully that situation finally changes under Taylor, but that's yet to be determined.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
There’s also a distinct possibility Trayveon Williams and Rodney Anderson beat Giovani Bernard for the second running back position. Zac Taylor says all positions are under review until training camp is done. The best players start, period.

Speaking of training camp, who will be going? I want to see this new team with my own eyes.
Reply/Quote