Pass rating: 77.7
40 yard TDs: 0

Joe Burrow vs KC:
Pass yards: 446
Yards per pass: 11.4
TD to INT: 4/0
Pass rating: 148.0
40 yard TDs: 2

Good grief. The KC defense was playing at an elite level, and Burrow just shat on them. The yardage, YPA and pass rating are pretty much double what they'd been allowing. Most impressive is that KC hadn't allowed a single 40+ completion, and we did it twice.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
KC got theirs. But we got ours - and then some!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: KC in the previous 8 games:
Pass YPG: 225.5
Yards per pass: 6.0
TD to INT: 10/10
Pass rating: 77.7
40 yard TDs: 0

Joe Burrow vs KC:
Pass yards: 446
Yards per pass: 11.4
TD to INT: 4/0
Pass rating: 148.0
40 yard TDs: 2

Good grief. The KC defense was playing at an elite level, and Burrow just shat on them. The yardage, YPA and pass rating are pretty much double what they'd been allowing. Most impressive is that KC hadn't allowed a single 40+ completion, and we did it twice.

Never in a million years would I have thought that we could spot KC a 14 point lead...TWICE...and win that game. I was like some pundits I watched....if we matched em score for score, we had a puncher's chance to win. In Joe we trust....that dude is a stone cold killer. WTF does Bert Scott know?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: Never in a million years would I have thought that we could spot KC a 14 point lead...TWICE...and win that game.

Three times.  14-0, 21-7, and 28-14.
Reply/Quote
Burrow and Chase had L'Jarius Sneed rattled, rattled I tell you.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:47 PM)Nepanyrush Wrote: Three times.  14-0, 21-7, and 28-14.

Damn, you right.... forgot about the 28-14. Even more impressive!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: Never in a million years would I have thought that we could spot KC a 14 point lead...TWICE...and win that game. I was like some pundits I watched....if we matched em score for score, we had a puncher's chance to win. In Joe we trust....that dude is a stone cold killer. WTF does Bert Scott know?

LOL, "Bert Scott" ...might as well be Bert, hes a moron , Bart or Bert it doesnt matter. 
Lets see what his dumb a$$ reaction is to this one. Maybe a "Red Dot" on Stafford and Kupp now for no reason at all??
Also, lets see if he tries to to explain why the Rams high powered O only could get 20 on that " dollar tree " D they kept making excuses for.  
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:56 PM)kalibengal Wrote: LOL, "Bert Scott" ...might as well be Bert, hes a moron , Bart or Bert it doesnt matter. 
Lets see what his dumb a$$ reaction is to this one. Maybe a "Red Dot" on Stafford and Kupp now for no reason at all??
Also, lets see if he tries to to explain why the Rams high powered O only could get 20 on that " dollar tree " D they kept making excuses for.  

LoL, no doubt on the excuses. I've settled on Bert like Pac did "Jerry" Porter. He reminded me of a muppet with that bullshit take.... Sesame Street will have to do due to the obvious link of Bart/Bert. Smirk

Reply/Quote
Just an awesome performance. Joe has turned a corner for sure.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: WTF does Bert Scott know?

Bart Scott is the queen of butthurt. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Burrow and Chase had L'Jarius Sneed rattled, rattled I tell you.

That Fenton clown too...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:43 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Never in a million years would I have thought that we could spot KC a 14 point lead...TWICE...and win that game. I was like some pundits I watched....if we matched em score for score, we had a puncher's chance to win. In Joe we trust....that dude is a stone cold killer. WTF does Bert Scott know?

Must not have been Any former Ravens on the Chiefs... Red dot Bert...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 02:04 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Bart Scott is the queen of butthurt. 

He's something alright!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:43 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Never in a million years would I have thought that we could spot KC a 14 point lead...TWICE...and win that game. I was like some pundits I watched....if we matched em score for score, we had a puncher's chance to win. In Joe we trust....that dude is a stone cold killer. WTF does Bert Scott know?

Here's how my thoughts evolved during the game:

Down 0-14 - "OK we're not ready for prime-time"
Down 17-28 - "well at least the offense will be entertaining, but we're about to give up 50"
Down 24-28 - "so you're saying we have a chance?"
Tied at 31 - "OK where's the blood pressure monitor"

This is why I avoid the GameDay thread for the most part.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 02:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Here's how my thoughts evolved during the game:

Down 17-28 - "well at least the offense will be entertaining, but we're about to give up 50"

I thought much like you. When Ja'Marr stole their lunch and made it 14-7, I thought alright, at least we'll not get embarrassed. I didn't think we'd ever stop them though, let alone only give up 3 in the 2nd half. It might *seem* like a lie, but when we pulled within four, I thought uh oh KC.... you're about to get shocked. This team NEVER quits.

Reply/Quote
That offensive line stepped up after a rough start it wasn't perfect but Joe did get some time to throw. Defensive line played alot better in the second half.

Zac and Callahan with some big time adjustments after the first 2 drives.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 02:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Here's how my thoughts evolved during the game:

I don't even come here till after the games.

As mods I know you don't have much choice, but the gameday thread is the worst of us.  But that's to be expected i guess of any fanbase.  Fan=fanatic afterall.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 01:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: Never in a million years would I have thought that we could spot KC a 14 point lead...TWICE...and win that game. I was like some pundits I watched....if we matched em score for score, we had a puncher's chance to win. In Joe we trust....that dude is a stone cold killer. WTF does Bert Scott know?

Thank god for the holding on that kick off return.  35-14 would have been brutal to overcome. Bart Scott = Douche
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 02:18 PM)Synric Wrote: That offensive line stepped up after a rough start it wasn't perfect but Joe did get some time to throw. Defensive line played alot better in the second half.

Zac and Callahan with some big time adjustments after the first 2 drives.

And Trey Hendrickson noted some adjustments made by the defensive staff too.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 02:22 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Than god for the holding on that kick off return.  35-14 would have been brutal to overcome. Bart Scott = Douche

True dat, which is another reason I don't think they wanted to score too early. No need in giving them another crack at a return.

Reply/Quote