Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most popular Movie you've never seen
I forgot to add Aliens to the list.....

Sorry Xeno! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2017, 04:19 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I'm honestly amazed at how many movies some of ya'll missed.  I'm a movie fanatic, so maybe I'm a bit biased.  My son and I went and saw [i]John Wick Chapter 2[/I ]  II was fun and entertaing.

Well, there are several hundred movies released every year, and many not to my taste.  But, I consider myself a bit of a cinephile and try to see the highest-rated ones.  I saw eight of the nine movies nominated for best picture, and I average one trip to the movies per week, but, I don't see most of what's released.  There's just so much product and so little time to see it all. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I just saw Shawshank Redemption last Friday .
Sorry it took so long , it was awesome.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2017, 10:18 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, there are several hundred movies released every year, and many not to my taste.  But, I consider myself a bit of a cinephile and try to see the highest-rated ones.  I saw eight of the nine movies nominated for best picture, and I average one trip to the movies per week, but, I don't see most of what's released.  There's just so much product and so little time to see it all. 

Most of the movies that are up for best movie most years usually look just really boring.  LA LA Land didn't look boring, just plain awful.  Was Hidden Figures up for best picture?  That one looks like it might be good.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
E.T.
Titanic
Godfather movies
The movie with minions in it
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 09:44 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: E.T.
Titanic
Godfather movies
The movie with minions in it

You mean "Minions"?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The entire Indiana Jones series...
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 03:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The entire Indiana Jones series...

You call him Dr. Jones, lady! 

*slowly shakes his head, turns around, and walks away*
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 12:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Most of the movies that are up for best movie most years usually look just really boring.  LA LA Land didn't look boring, just plain awful.  Was Hidden Figures up for best picture?  That one looks like it might be good.  

La La Land was actually not bad.  I saw it in exchange for the wife having gone with me to see Rogue One.  We liked both movies.  I'm  typically not a fan of musicals but it was entertaining.  Hidden Figures was up for best picture, but I didn't think it was in the same league with the other nominees.  But, I also didn't get a vote. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote