Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The name is SHOOTER McPherson
That is what Bengals Players call him, I see no reason for Fans to come up with a different nickname.

SHOOTER has been huge all season and in winning the play-offs and AFC. I have to admit, I questioned drafting a kicker that high, and I thought we needed a blocker at that pick. I was Wrong, I was Dead Wrong. SHOOTER knocks them in from over 50 yards like no other Bengals kicker ever, and that is Huge. The Bengals can score for the 40 thanks to SHOOTER. I'm against drafting Kickers normally with so many undrafted to try out, but SHOOTER was a Great Draft Choice.

This Super Bowl will need SHOOTER again. Let me not leave out that his Kick Offs go through the end zone, non returnable.

I know Chase is Rookie Of The Year, but SHOOTER is not far behind. Then we have the long time Bengal HUBER, best Bengals punter ever. The Bengals go in with their best Punter and Kicker ever in this game, and that is no small thing.

GO BENGALS....NEW DAY, WHO DEY all over LA.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I’ve liked Shooter McPherson better since I first heard it but…

He just filed to trademark Money Mac so he’s probably fine with it lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Non-fat Randy
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’ve liked Shooter McPherson better since I fired heard it but…

He just filed to trademark Money Mac so he’s probably fine with it lol

"Shooter" is from his side gig in the adult entertainment industry.

He might be trying to distance himself from that with "Money Mac"
Reply/Quote
Rams are gonna feel pretty bad when our pimple faced stars knock em off..  LMAO
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
And then there's this:

"If I had to choose, I like 'Money Mac'. I think it's kind of catchy," said McPherson.

We told him we would start calling him that on television.

"Tell the announcers I no longer go by Evan," joked McPherson. "It's just 'Money Mac' now."

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/football/bengals/bengals-kicker-evan-mcpherson-clears-up-nickname-debate
Reply/Quote