Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The national media is starting to show the Bengals love

Ryan Clark is still a Steeler clown though.
Reply/Quote
I liked what Shannon and Skip said, that was an entertaining vid.

I know both those guys are loud mouths but I liked hearing Shannon admitting he was wrong about us.

Thought it was very telling yesterday when Cowher said we are for real.

Wasn't into watching Stephen A this early though lol

That dude is ANNOYING!
Reply/Quote

No negative talk here...
Reply/Quote
Booger McFarland had a tweet yesterday at 2:23 saying, “Burrow getting really pounded in in pocket”. He’s doing everything in his power to save face on him trashing the Bengals for taking Chase in the first rd. He did however later in the game have a few text about Chase. Everyone let him know about it too lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:21 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Booger McFarland had a tweet yesterday at 2:23 saying, “Burrow getting really pounded in in pocket”. He’s doing everything in his power to save face on him trashing the Bengals for taking Chase in the first rd. He did however later in the game have a few text about Chase. Everyone let him know about it too lol.

Booger is a moron
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I liked what Shannon and Skip said, that was an entertaining vid.

I know both those guys are loud mouths but I liked hearing Shannon admitting he was wrong about us.

That dude is ANNOYING!

I NEVER listen to these talking heads.  They get paid big money to give an opinion that probably most any of us couch coaches could do!  It's a joke and I don't hold any credibility to ANYTHING they have to say.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 04:31 PM)Trademark Wrote: Booger is a moron

Hence his name, which he remains true to it.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 04:33 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote:  I NEVER listen to these talking heads.  They get paid big money to give an opinion that probably most any of us couch coaches could do!  It's a joke and I don't hold any credibility to ANYTHING they have to say.

Yeah, I do like Good Morning Football with Kay Adams and the bunch though.

Stephen A is a complete idiot though, can't stand him along with most all the talking heads.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 04:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I do like Good Morning Football with Kay Adams and the bunch though.

Stephen A is a complete idiot though, can't stand him along with most all the talking heads.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 04:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I do like Good Morning Football with Kay Adams and the bunch though.

Would be interested in her take, but no NFL Network for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 05:17 PM)Stewy Wrote: Would be interested in her take, but no NFL Network for me.

She had a black sweatshirt on that said Who-Dey across it.  She actually likes the Bengals
Reply/Quote
I’m telling you guys, people love yall. As a Saints fan I know what it’s like to be the butt of all the jokes and be completely ignored (up until 2009) but people are in y’all’s corner now. 

I was really pissed when Joe got drafted to the Bengals because I didn’t think he’d get the protection and talent that he needed, but it’s pretty clear you guys aren’t screwing around. 

I think Burrow had just that magical season at LSU so everyone wanted to see him at the next level, but then when they drafted Chase it became the ultimate feel good story.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 05:17 PM)Stewy Wrote: Would be interested in her take, but no NFL Network for me.

Just watched it, Kay was wearing a Who Dey sweater and it was refreshing. The dude's all agreed we destroyed the Ravens 
and that we have changed our stripes and Kay said how this was the big test for the Defense after what we did to the Packers
and was saying how good we are on both sides of the ball. It is on Bengals.com if you want to see it.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:21 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Booger McFarland had a tweet yesterday at 2:23 saying, “Burrow getting really pounded in in pocket”. He’s doing everything in his power to save face on him trashing the Bengals for taking Chase in the first rd. He did however later in the game have a few text about Chase. Everyone let him know about it too lol.

Isn't Booger and LSU alumn?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 05:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: She had a black sweatshirt on that said Who-Dey across it.  She actually likes the Bengals

I like her!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 11:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just watched it, Kay was wearing a Who Dey sweater and it was refreshing. The dude's all agreed we destroyed the Ravens 
and that we have changed our stripes and Kay said how this was the big test for the Defense after what we did to the Packers
and was saying how good we are on both sides of the ball. It is on Bengals.com if you want to see it.

She actually predicted we would make the play-offs before the season. Big fan
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:00 PM)GodFather Wrote:

No negative talk here...

Except they just had to bring up the Mixon incident in college.... Again. 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I liked what Shannon and Skip said, that was an entertaining vid.

That dude is ANNOYING!

Yeah, and what is amazing is of the three idiots in that video, Smith made the most sense.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 09:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, and what is amazing is of the three idiots in that video, Smith made the most sense.

Irvin made some decent points before Clark went completely off the deep end in his defense of Lamar.

People are not "moving the line" when it comes to Lamar.  Burrow has 2+ TD's in every game this year. Lamar has only one multi passing TD game and that was against a very depleted Colts secondary.  Just because he won an MVP doesn't mean he's currently playing at MVP level.
Reply/Quote

That dude is ANNOYING!

Stephen A can't get past slavery and currently resides on The Federal Plantation and the funniest part is, he has no clue that's where he lives!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote