Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The national media is starting to show the Bengals love
(10-25-2021, 05:17 PM)Stewy Wrote: Would be interested in her take, but no NFL Network for me.

She's a smokin hot Bengals fan.  You can find it on youtube i'm sure.  
Reply/Quote
The National media showing the Bengals love used to make me nervous as we tended to buckle under the spotlight. But these Bengals I am not so sure about. Something tells me they will be just fine as darlings of the league.

In prior years as soon as they got love they'd turn around and lose to the JETS. No fear this week with this crew.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The question is, when do these national talking heads come out with the "I knew it all along" drivel.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 11:38 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: She's a smokin hot Bengals fan.  You can find it on youtube i'm sure.  

not on  youtube from what I could or couldnt find
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 12:56 PM)Stewy Wrote: not on  youtube from what I could or couldnt find

She’s on here

https://youtu.be/5Ys96JGRJ2s
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 09:25 AM)G man Wrote: She actually predicted we would make the play-offs before the season. Big fan

That's cool, didn't know that.

(10-26-2021, 09:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, and what is amazing is of the three idiots in that video, Smith made the most sense.

Guess I will HAVE to watch it later then. I do agree that was bogus of Bayless to bring up Mixon's incident in college.

That needs to be forgotten, Joe is a completely different man now. All class and one of our leaders.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 12:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: The National media showing the Bengals love used to make me nervous as we tended to buckle under the spotlight. But these Bengals I am not so sure about. Something tells me they will be just fine as darlings of the league.

In prior years as soon as they got love they'd turn around and lose to the JETS. No fear this week with this crew.

Same, I don't see this team getting big heads and having a let down game against the Jets. I bet we beat them pretty soundly on 
Halloween night. We just need to start faster on Offense, this is still my main concern. Need to score TD's and FG's on our first drive
this way we can take hold of games and let our Defense pin their ear's back and get after the QB even more than we have.

I love how we have finished the first half the season and how we have played in 2nd halves for the most part but in the 1st quarter
we have been pretty bad at scoring. Luckily our D keeps us in the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 01:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That's cool, didn't know that.

Yeah probably only talking head who said it.

Article and video here

https://stripehype.com/2021/07/24/cincinnati-bengals-joe-burrow-playoffs/
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 02:07 PM)G man Wrote: Yeah probably only talking head who said it.

Article and video here

https://stripehype.com/2021/07/24/cincinnati-bengals-joe-burrow-playoffs/

Thanks, even I predicted we would win more than half our games but this is the first time I saw someone in the national media
on a big show predict us to make the Playoffs before the season started. Pretty cool, good on Kay. The thing is I really think the 
coaching is coming around now and we should just get better in all aspects including this as the year goes on.

I think we can finally get that Playoff win monkey off our back with this team. Steve Young just said he thinks we can stay atop
the AFC North as well. Pretty wild seeing these thoughts but that was a monster win the other day against the Ravens. Hard to 
not like our team with our youth and fight and coaching finally not being a hinderance.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 01:08 PM)G man Wrote: She’s on here

https://youtu.be/5Ys96JGRJ2s

Ah ok.  Was trying to look up her name.  

thanks
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:21 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Booger McFarland had a tweet yesterday at 2:23 saying, “Burrow getting really pounded in in pocket”. He’s doing everything in his power to save face on him trashing the Bengals for taking Chase in the first rd. He did however later in the game have a few text about Chase. Everyone let him know about it too lol.

Booger thinks he’s smart but he’s snot; I mean he’s not.
Reply/Quote
She is also here

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote