Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new symbol of hate
(02-27-2019, 08:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I appreciate that you're no longer denying that you defended the criminal who brutally attacked a child after I counted for you how many times you did, but I don't see how pointing out that you're okay with 40 year olds punching kids helps to make the point that the left is hateful. If anything it makes people question why you are taking the opposite position in this incident where an adult is accused of assaulting a minor and using it to characterize a whole group of people. 

Also, we all know that you invoked my name first in this thread and you compared someone to Lucie first in this thread. No one is fooled by your insincerity. You can give the sob session a rest. 

I'm pretty sure it had more to do with him flooding the board with every single Dailywire story, constantly using slurs to refer to classes of people after being told not to, and bragging about stalking a transgender woman in his town and sharing her photo online. 

One can point to the fact that she was the aggressor and also wished he would have taken a non-physical reaction; which is exactly what I did. Who was the aggressor in this OP and the story you insist on using to derail this thread? 

The point in that thread had 0 to do with the Left; unless you stereotype the Left as folks that leave their 11 year old child unsupervised at a mall at night. Something I never did; but it appears you're drawing that conclusion. 

There's no sob story. I compared no one to Lucie; I did compare their thoughts on bullying to his. I do appreciate your continued efforts to prove the OP right.  

Oh, posting Dailywire opens someone up to them and their family being insulted.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-27-2019, 07:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So Let me get this straight, based on what someone is wearing is how you should Judge someone even though that someone hasn't done anything to you? Sounds fair.

Only when people wear something with a specific message written on it.  People don't wear MAGA hats just too keep their heads warm.  They are sending a message that they support Trump.

What's not fair about that?
(02-27-2019, 08:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Only when people wear something with a specific message written on it.  People don't wear MAGA hats just too keep their heads warm.  They are sending a message that they support Trump.

Women don't wear short skirts to keep their legs warm. They are sending a message.

Of course they are sending a message that they support Trump; the question is: Do they deserve to be vilified because of it.

(02-27-2019, 08:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: One can point to the fact that she was the aggressor and also wished he would have taken a non-physical reaction; which is exactly what I did. Who was the aggressor in this OP and the story you insist on using to derail this thread? 

The point in that thread had 0 to do with the Left; unless you stereotype the Left as folks that leave their 11 year old child unsupervised at a mall at night. Something I never did; but it appears you're drawing that conclusion. 

There's no sob story. I compared no one to Lucie; I did compare their thoughts on bullying to his. I do appreciate your continued efforts to prove the OP right.  

Oh, posting Dailywire opens someone up to them and their family being insulted.  

I responded to the topic of this thread, both the symbolism of hat and the student pushing the hat off.

Then I saw that you mentioned my name so I responded to your hypocrisy. Everyone here, yourself included, comprehends that both threads involve you commenting on an alleged assault by an adult on a minor, and everyone here can see that you chose to only demonize the adult who was allegedly assaulting someone who shares your political views. You apparently are more upset that an 18 year old knocked the hat off someone within 3 years of him than you are with a 40 year old slugging an 11 year old girl. The hypocrisy is evident. There's really no debating that and I am not sure what is gained by your continued need to dance around that. I'm sure you'll keep dancing, I'm not really interested in spending more words on it.

I do find it amusing that, when reminded that Lucie repeatedly violated board rules and insisted on spouting hate speech, you're choosing to ignore that and pretend like he was a victim and was banned for defending himself. 

Your continued insincerity is noted by all. You can return to bringing up 2 year old threads and then crying about me bringing up month old threads. I'll leave you be. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-27-2019, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Women don't wear short skirts to keep their legs warm. They are sending a message.

Women wear short skirts because they are stylish and flattering.  Amazing how such simple points go over so many heads around here.

(02-27-2019, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course they are sending a message that they support Trump; the question is: Do they deserve to be vilified because of it.

I say "yes" because Trump is aggressively insulting and promotes violence.  How can you praise that type of behavior aimed at others but cry like a snowflake when it is turned back on you?

Trump followers cheered when he praised a man for assaulting a reporter.  If you want to show your support for him by wearing a MAGA hat then you should be prepared for some blowback.
(02-27-2019, 07:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I remember all the bans Lucie got because he defend he and his family against insults lodged in this very forum. 

Lalala

Hilarious  
(02-27-2019, 08:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Women wear short skirts because they are stylish and flattering.  Amazing how such simple points go over so many heads around here.

I say "yes" because Trump is aggressively insulting and promotes violence.  How can you praise that type of behavior aimed at others but cry like a snowflake when it is turned back on you?

Trump followers cheered when he praised a man for assaulting a reporter.  If you want to show your support for him by wearing a MAGA hat then you should be prepared for some blowback.
I don't think I've ever suggested it's justified "praised that type of behavior" that someone get assaulted simply because of what they were wearing. Obviously, we differ in that stance. 

BmorePat87 Wrote:Keep up the quality threads, BLucie32

(02-27-2019, 08:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 'll leave you be. 

Thanks

(02-27-2019, 07:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't attribute the guys actions to the left; I simply said it's becoming a symbol of hate in a perverse fashion. 

What you did was try to blame the vilification of the MAGA hat on the media or "the left".  Here is the example to refresh your memory

(02-27-2019, 01:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We have the Covington kid and Sollett assault as recent examples as where there was a systemic attempt to attach the hat to hate, all the while proving the exact opposite.

You never once acknowledge that the MAGA hat is a symbol of hatred because of the actions of Donald Trump.  This is the same pattern you have displayed ever since your Donald was elected.  It falls right in line with "Anyone who criticizes Trump is suffering from a mental illness. It couldn't possibly be anything he has done."
(02-27-2019, 08:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I appreciate that you're no longer denying that you defended the criminal who brutally attacked a child after I counted for you how many times you did, but I don't see how pointing out that you're okay with 40 year olds punching kids helps to make the point that the left is hateful. If anything it makes people question why you are taking the opposite position in this incident where an adult is accused of assaulting a minor and using it to characterize a whole group of people. 

Also, we all know that you invoked my name first in this thread and you compared someone to Lucie first in this thread. No one is fooled by your insincerity. You can give the sob session a rest. 

I'm pretty sure it had more to do with him flooding the board with every single Dailywire story, constantly using slurs to refer to classes of people after being told not to, and bragging about stalking a transgender woman in his town and sharing her photo online. 

I don't know much about the first part, maybe I just wasn't so active here and I don't know anything about the 40 year old attacking the 11 year old. Got a link for that one? I'd like to read that one.

I do know that Lucie's family was attacked by many on here, constantly referring to his mail order Russian bride and even so bad as to what one person wanted to do to his girls.

And he did post a lot of crap, kinda like Dino does now. I guess Dino didn't like the competition Tongue
(02-27-2019, 08:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What you did was try to blame the vilification of the MAGA hat on the media or "the left".  Here is the example to refresh your memory

You never once acknowledge that the MAGA hat is a symbol of hatred because of the actions of Donald Trump.  This is the same pattern you have displayed ever since your Donald was elected.  It falls right in line with "Anyone who criticizes Trump is suffering from a mental illness. It couldn't possibly be anything he has done."

Still didn't see where I said left.

But if falls right in line with you talking out of your ass. 

(02-27-2019, 08:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Women wear short skirts because they are stylish and flattering.  Amazing how such simple points go over so many heads around here.

No, the media has turned it into a symbol of hate, it's nothing but a hat. They constantly put hate groups that are wearing the hat all over the place. Many many wonderful and great people wear the glorious hat. So it's just you and the media lumping them all together. Kinda like how over time the Confederate flag lost it's meaning and just looks cool but now snowflakes are going bananas when they see it. Another symbol of hate.

If Trump was wearing a NYYankees hat all the time, that would be the new symbol.

Do you hate Suits? Cause Trump wears suits all the time as well, I don't hear anyone having a hissy cause of that.
How about his Red Ties he loves to wear? or the Blue ones?
(02-27-2019, 08:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think I've ever suggested it's justified "praised that type of behavior" that someone get assaulted simply because of what they were wearing. Obviously, we differ in that stance. 

Best I can make form this gibberish is that now you are accusing me of saying wearing a MAGA hat justifies being assault.  If so this is even more proof that you ignore what is actually said and do noting but repeat the simple talking points the way the echo chamber has trained you.

(02-27-2019, 01:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So physical assault is okay with Trump supporters, but they turn into snowflakes with tear stained victim cards when someone dares flip a MAGA hat off one of their heads.

The behavior is wrong from both sides,
but Donald Trump is the only one actively supporting physical violence.  So if you have a problem with the reaction to MAGA hats look to your leader for blame.

(02-27-2019, 03:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you chose to wear the hat supporting a man who promotes hatred and violence then you are going to be judged accordingly.

Wearing a hat does not justify violence
, but you will be judged by who you support.

(02-27-2019, 07:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No hat should incite violence, but anyone who wears one will be judged based on the policies that make that party so popular among racist hate groups.

The fact is that when you wear a MAGA hat you are telling everyone that you support Trump.  Since Trump is well known for being aggressively insulting and promoting violence then you are going to be judged for supporting that type of behavior.  You should not be assaulted, but you should be subject to scorn
(02-27-2019, 09:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Best I can make form this gibberish is that now you are accusing me of saying wearing a MAGA hat justifies being assault.  If so this is even more proof that you ignore what is actually said and do noting but repeat the simple talking points the way the echo chamber has trained you.

The fact is that when you wear a MAGA hat you are telling everyone that you support Trump.  Since Trump is well known for being aggressively insulting and promoting violence then you are going to be judged for supporting that type of behavior.  You should not be assaulted, but you should be subject to scorn

Guess I misunderstood what you meant by "blowback". 

The echo chamber didn't say blowback, you did. Scorn all you want. You're ok with someone getting assaulted (physically, verbally, fredly...) because they choose to wear a hat supporting their duly elected President. 

(02-27-2019, 09:08 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No, the media has turned it into a symbol of hate, it's nothing but a hat. They constantly put hate groups that are wearing the hat all over the place. Many many wonderful and great people wear the glorious hat. So it's just you and the media lumping them all together. Kinda like how over time the Confederate flag lost it's meaning and just looks cool but now snowflakes are going bananas when they see it. Another symbol of hate.

If Trump was wearing a NYYankees hat all the time, that would be the new symbol.

Do you hate Suits? Cause Trump wears suits all the time as well, I don't hear anyone having a hissy cause of that.
How about his Red Ties he loves to wear? or the Blue ones?

The hat is a symbol of support for Donald Trump.  Suits and ties are not.

It is amazing the mental gymnastics you all will go through to defend your Donald.  Next you will be claiming that the media is to blame for making a swastika a symbol of hatred.

The media did not make the hate groups wear those hats.  Hate groups wear them because they support Donald Trump. If you support the same person that all these hate groups support then you will get lumped in with them.  In fact the only reason for wearing a pro-Trump hat in public is to tell everyone that you want to be identified with all the other people wearing the same hat.
"Symbol of hate", pffft! Wearing a hat that supports the President is no more a hate symbol than wearing a Black Lives Matter T-shirt, or sporting a Coexist bumper sticker is to the people who choose to sport those. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-27-2019, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Still didn't see where I said left.

The only two examples you provided were the media and Smollett.  If you did not intend to implicate the media and the left then you are not smart enough to express you thoughts clearly.  So don't blame me for holding you to your own words.

Or maybe you are one of these passive/aggressive wimps who wants to say something but does not have the guts to defend his own opinion when someone challenges it.

Of course that is fine if you are.  To each his own.

Smirk
(02-27-2019, 09:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: "Symbol of hate", pffft!  Wearing a hat that supports the President is no more a hate symbol than wearing a Black Lives Matter T-shirt, or sporting a Coexist bumper sticker is to the people who choose to sport those.   Mellow

The assertion is perverse. Xavier Johnson killed 5 Dallas policemen and was a supporter of the BLM movement. So if you support the BLM movement the you condone the killing of LEOs.

As I have always said: Folks will do whatever it takes to excuse their hate, to include suggesting someone can rightly be assaulted because of the hat they wear.

(02-27-2019, 09:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The only two examples you provided were the media and Smollett.  If you did not intend to implicate the media and the left then you are not smart enough to express you thoughts clearly.  So don't blame me for holding you to your own words.

Or maybe you are one of these passive/aggressive wimps who wants to say something but does not have the guts to defend his own opinion when someone challenges it.

Of course that is fine if you are.  To each his own.

Smirk
In think we're done here.

(02-27-2019, 09:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The assertion is perverse. Xavier Johnson killed 5 Dallas policemen and was a supporter of the BLM movement. So if you support the BLM movement the you condone the killing of LEOs.

Xavier Johnson is not the President of BLM.

MAGA is Donald Trump not the Republican party.  There are Republicans who would not get caught dead in a MAGA hat.

Your analogy fails.