Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next 3 games are winnable
Agree but when you can’t score 20 points you let bad teams hang around regardless of the QB. We have problems with Chase being doubled ,Lattimore , Aj Terrell and Ward all on deck could give us major problems. It will be interesting to see how they cover Chase.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:34 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised to see heavy doses
Of Mixon in the next 3 games. I watched Austin Eckler
Gash the Browns for 177 yesterday
The Browns defense is headlined by Garrett.
But after him it's a supporting cast that's struggling
The Browns are desperate for LB help
They just traded for Deon Jones
Garrett is just one player.

Atlanta has a Pitts, Patterson and London.
They can be held in check

Drake London looked good yesterday and that little Slot Receiver made a great play on the TD late against Tampa.

We know how to play QB's like Mariota though, he is like Lamar 2.0
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Drake London looked good yesterday and that little Slot Receiver made a great play on the TD late against Tampa.

We know how to play QB's like Mariota though, he is like Lamar 2.0

Plus a good TE in Pitts.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:40 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Agree but when you can’t score 20 points you let bad teams hang around regardless of the QB. We have problems with Chase being doubled ,Lattimore , Aj Terrell and Ward all on deck could give us major problems. It will be interesting to see  how they cover Chase.

We will see how the Offense adjusts, we adjusted late last regular season. It could happen. There are lots of ways to attack
Defenses that double one player. Hurst is starting to wake up and we have Tee, Boyd, Mixon, Perine, Evans etc.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Saints is only winnable if Winston is the starting QB. For god-knows-what-reason, the Bengals can't beat Dalton.

The Browns are going to be real tough without Reader. Bengals just allowed 155 at 5.5 a carry to the Ravens and the Browns are AVERAGING nearly 200 rushing yards per game, 171 rushing yards is their worst week this year. There's a 350lb hole in the DL when Reader is out.

Dalton more secure with ball, add in Hill gives them a nice mix .. Winston turnover machine, I hope he plays over Dalton, we have better chance to win
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Plus a good TE in Pitts.

Yes, dude is good. Just have to keep him out of the endzone. Crazy fast unicorn TE.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We will see how the Offense adjusts, we adjusted late last regular season. It could happen. There are lots of ways to attack
Defenses that double one player. Hurst is starting to wake up and we have Tee, Boyd, Mixon, Perine, Evans etc.

Guess I was hinting that they might single cover Chase at times with Aj Terrell, Lattimore and Ward three of the best CB’s in the league and if they keep him in check we’re in trouble.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:52 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Guess I was hinting that they might single cover Chase at times with Aj Terrell, Lattimore and Ward three of the best CB’s in the league and if they keep him in check we’re in trouble.

They tried that with Justin Jefferson and it burnt them and Lattimore is banged up.

Chase is just as good as Jefferson, I like his chances if they single him up against anybody.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They tried that with Justin Jefferson and it burnt them and Lattimore is banged up.

Chase is just as good as Jefferson, I like his chances if they single him up against anybody.

True, guess it still comes down to running the ball effectively. They could give help over the top with Chase then have those mentioned CB’s battle an injured Higgins one on one. Boyd and Hurst over the middle should be there in theory.
Reply/Quote
Every game is winnable, but lordy we should win the next 5 games. We are going to play Dalton, Mariotta, Brisset, Mayfield/Darnold/PJ Walker, and a rookie Steelers QB. Any given Sunday and all that, but lordy Burrow should be smoking all these bums.

Score early and watch them all throw picks in a desperate attempt to catch up. It worked before.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:44 PM)lone bengal Wrote: True,  guess it still comes down to running the ball effectively. They could give help over the top with Chase then have those mentioned CB’s battle an injured Higgins one on one. Boyd and Hurst over the middle should be there in theory.

We need to be working the middle of the field with Boyd and Hurst more anyways. Take what the Defense gives you 
instead of trying to force it like I feel Burrow is trying to do at times.

(10-10-2022, 02:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Every game is winnable, but lordy we should win the next 5 games.  We are going to play Dalton, Mariotta, Brisset, Mayfield/Darnold/PJ Walker, and a rookie Steelers QB.  Any given Sunday and all that, but lordy Burrow should be smoking all these bums.

Score early and watch them all throw picks in a desperate attempt to catch up.  It worked before.

Yes sir. Our Defense should be licking their chops with that list of QB's coming up.

That is anything but a murderous row lol
Reply/Quote
Every game is winnable including the three they lost.

Doesn't mean you win any of them.

Giants are 4-1 and they suck. Right?
Reply/Quote
Bengals will be fine. Now that the OL is getting resolved, I believe they will start turning it around.

I think we have been overrating their talent and thus the massive disappointment so far. But this is a team that landed only 4 players in the NFL.com top 100 players and none in the top 20. This is a team that Vegas pegged the voting odds as only 10th. They played over their heads last year in the playoffs and gave the fans an unrealistic view that they were a powerhouse.

But they will play well together as a team and figure things out. I am optimistic they will do well from here on out.
Reply/Quote
I think they lose all 3.. The Falcons is the only one they might Squeak by..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 09:42 PM)Tony Wrote: I think they lose all 3.. The Falcons is the only one they might Squeak by..

With the difficult back-end of the schedule, I do think it is do or die these next four games. They'll need to play like this is the playoffs. Because after this they have teams like Kansas City, Buffalo, Tampa Bay, a rejuvenated New England, and last year's one seed in Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Money Mac almost missing the extra point to go up 1 sums up the Bengals this year.

Feel the blocked extra point sums up the Bengals season to this point. 

Yet not ready to throw in the towel on these Bengals this early but it has been frustrating. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 10:41 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Feel the blocked extra point sums up the Bengals season to this point. 

Yet not ready to throw in the towel on these Bengals this early but it has been frustrating. 

It's a long season.

I feel like gotta just make the playoffs. Even as a WC. Then, there's a change.
Reply/Quote
Raiders lead the Chiefs by 10. Chiefs will probably win, but man is the nfl weird
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:44 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Dalton more secure with ball, add in Hill gives them a nice mix .. Winston turnover machine, I hope he plays over Dalton, we have better chance to win

I’m sure Andy Dalton is still butt hurt over being benched by Zac Taylor in 2019. He’s going to bring his best against the Bengals — but we know how to stop Dalton: Pressure, pressure, pressure! His game really hasn’t changed since leaving Cincinnati; he is laser sharp with a clean pocket but throws bad balls under a heavy rush.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 11:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Raiders lead the Chiefs by 10. Chiefs will probably win, but man is the nfl weird

Our offense looks like middle school ball compared to the chiefs...
Reply/Quote