• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next Evan Mathis
[Image: braden-smith-bc37a80768ad67bb.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: braden-smith-bc37a80768ad67bb.jpg]

I'm assuming he has a name.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Looks like he's pooping while elevated?

Reply/Quote
It's Braden Smith
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 03:14 PM)Goalpost Wrote: It's Braden Smith

It is and his measurables are very similar to Evan. Dude is strong and explosive, plus a class A human. Raised money for charity at his combine.  

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Looks like he's pooping while elevated?

Wrong. He’s a mime in a high chair. Obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 10:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is and his measurables are very similar to Evan. Dude is strong and explosive, plus a class A human. Raised money for charity at his combine.  

He is an interesting choice if we don’t get a guard early.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 12:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He is an interesting choice if we don’t get a guard early.

Second round guard. 3rd early at worst. Some people have him as guard 1b to Nelson 1a.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 02:11 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Second round guard. 3rd early at worst. Some people have him as guard 1b to Nelson 1a.

I am assuming we go OL first two picks. When I said early I meant first
Reply/Quote
So what you're saying is he'll sit behind a player who has no business being on an NFL field then go to a different team to be an All-Pro?

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 10:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is and his measurables are very similar to Evan. Dude is strong and explosive, plus a class A human. Raised money for charity at his combine.  

I've been hoping he'd be available in the 3rd round.    I like what I read about him.  I haven't watched any tape on him though.
Reply/Quote
Both Braden Smith and Wyatt Teller tested very well. This guard class is a good one.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 12:08 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Both Braden Smith and Wyatt Teller tested very well.  This guard class is a good one.

6 minumum g/c all pro caliber players... Will Hernandez, Isiah Wynn, frank rangow, billy price, quenton Nelson, Braden Smith, etc etc. But those are main 6. Very deep class as well.
Reply/Quote
I've seen mocks for the Bengals recently and we are getting tied to Hernandez and Leighton Vander Esch in the first.
Who else have you guys seen?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 03:36 AM)Bryan Wrote: So what you're saying is he'll sit behind a player who has no business being on an NFL field then go to a different team to be an All-Pro?

Who knows, with PA gone we might actually play the better player

Reply/Quote
So you're saying we'll sign him, sit him behind an inferior player, let him walk in free agency only for him to become one of the most highly graded guards in the NFL for several seasons?

Sounds like a plan!
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 03:36 AM)Bryan Wrote: So what you're saying is he'll sit behind a player who has no business being on an NFL field then go to a different team to be an All-Pro?

(03-21-2018, 12:20 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So you're saying we'll sign him, sit him behind an inferior player, let him walk in free agency only for him to become one of the most highly graded guards in the NFL for several seasons?

Sounds like a plan!
Wink Great minds and whatnot

Reply/Quote