Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last mock/FA offseason until after combine.
(01-26-2020, 02:34 PM)Synric Wrote: I like this one alot better.

I have a fourth round grade on Jacob Phillips who could go higher due with a great combine. If the Bengals find an OLB in free agency I'd be fine with Phillips but he really fits at Mike and I believe that is Pratta best position.

I'm a huge Isaiah Hodges fan he reminds me of AJ Green. Tall and Ropey. He comes off the line and eats cushion fast and has good short area quicknes. If he can run a low 4.5 and come up big in the shuttles and 3 cones I can see him climb the draft boards.

Due to their athleticism I can see either Phillips or Pratt playing outside if need be. Preferably Phillips outside. he’s a smart instinctive linebacker who was the leader of that LSU defense made all the calls and that’s a very complex defense they run out there that asks a ton of their linebackers. Ie...stop the run, cover, blits etc and he did it all at a high level.

With Hodges it’s a double edge sword. If he doesn’t run well I’m not sure he’s as appealing-although I am a strong believer of ‘in game’ speed and I trust tape lights years above combine numbers- but I’d he runs in the 4.5s then I see him skyrocketing up the boards and out of our reach at least if ur asking me because with how deep this draft is at th wr position I don’t know how early i want to take one.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 05:53 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Bengals Resign

AJ Green
Tyler Eifert
Darqueze Dennard
Andrew Billings
Brandon Wilson
Josh Topou
LaRoy Reynolds
Clayton fejeldmen

Free Agent Signings

Linebacker Corey Littleton

Safety Trey Burton

NFL Draft

1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
2. Malik Harrison LB OSU
3. Mekhi Becton OT Louisville
4. Damon Arnette CB OSU
5. Charles Claypool WR Notre Dame
6. John Simpson OG Clemson
7. Johnathan Garvin DE Miami

We do this and we’re back baby lol

Becton is getting top 15 hype right now, Arnette is getting early 2nd late first buzz, Claypool is a 2nd rounder after an impressive showing at senior bowl practices, John Simpson is getting 2nd round buzz.    Just stop please for the love of God.  take time to research not just players, but where their current stock is.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2020, 11:20 AM)Okeana Wrote: Becton is getting top 15 hype right now, Arnette is getting early 2nd late first buzz, Claypool is a 2nd rounder after an impressive showing at senior bowl practices, John Simpson is getting 2nd round buzz.    Just stop please for the love of God.  take time to research not just players, but where their current stock is.

Hahahah broooooo wake tf up this has been discussed already...even in this thread. This isn’t what and where I think players are going it was simply what the draft simulator gave me and I’ve also posted in plenty of other threads asking if there are any simulators that are at all accurate cuz none of them are. I work for zcruit don’t speak to me as if I don’t evaluate or research players guy.
Reply/Quote