Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next step
(12-25-2015, 01:29 PM)BengalChris Wrote: We hardly ever use Gio that way for whatever reason. I believe it's because there are so many receivers already.

The O-line has not run blocked well all year.

The O-line has blocked well this year or we would not be ranked where we are on offensive..   Here is a link to show we have done a good job on the offensive line for the season.. 

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 11:51 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I expect Baltimore has their eye on a very high draft pick, so I don't expect them put up much of a fight their next two games.

That's just silly.  Players are the ones that "put up the fight", not the front office, and they could care less about next years draft.  In fact, a lot of those scrubs are looking to put something on tape to help their careers so it's just the opposite IMO.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 03:11 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: That's just silly.  Players are the ones that "put up the fight", not the front office, and they could care less about next years draft.  In fact, a lot of those scrubs are looking to put something on tape to help their careers so it's just the opposite IMO.

True. Players don't play for draft picks. They play for a job.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 12:38 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I don't think they're going to win because as Bengals fans we're not allowed such joy.

Ain't that the truth.  Man, the joy in Bengaldom is a rare commodity.  It seems like a roller coaster ride at times that has no end.   Shocked
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote