Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The number 1 Fan
Was listening to the NFL network on the way into work (think it was early last week or the week before).  It was the day after the passing of the Redskins unofficial mascot (the guy that wore the head dress and Indian gear and all).  I thought to myself who the Bengals unofficial mascot was and all that could come to mind was the guy with the hard hat and two  #1 foamy fingers.  Now I'm glad he's there and doing his thing - but can't we come up with something a little more elaborate and imaginative and maybe get this guy some cool gear?  Like a bad ass saber tooth Bengals head or something? Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 02:24 PM)BengalD Wrote: Was listening to the NFL network on the way into work (think it was early last week or the week before).  It was the day after the passing of the Redskins unofficial mascot (the guy that wore the head dress and Indian gear and all).  I thought to myself who the Bengals unofficial mascot was and all that could come to mind was the guy with the hard hat and two  #1 foamy fingers.  Now I'm glad he's there and doing his thing - but can't we come up with something a little more elaborate and imaginative and maybe get this guy some cool gear?  Like a bad ass saber tooth Bengals head or something? Who Dey

the bengals beard guy, a friend of mine, gary. google him. great guy too.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 02:30 PM)Gohards Wrote: the bengals beard guy, a friend of mine, gary. google him. great guy too.

I checked that guy out.  That's awesome - how come they never show him on the national telecasts though?  It's always the hard hat guy (maybe because of where his sets are?).
Reply/Quote
Does the storm trooper still show up?
Reply/Quote
What about Bengalthing? 

I'm the #1 Bengal fan in Iowa.  Does that count for anything?  Hilarious
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 02:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What about Bengalthing? 

I'm the #1 Bengal fan in Iowa.  Does that count for anything?  Hilarious

First guy I thought of. One of the more unique fan costumes I can recall. 
Reply/Quote
I like the orange storm trooper from Star Wars.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 02:56 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Does the storm trooper still show up?

I believe he's there, but I've heard he's a big douche.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I was at a game the one time and someone threw a bottle or beer or something. Foam finger guy pointed him out. And there was no getting out of it with those two giant fingers pointing right at him. It was pretty funny.
Reply/Quote
Bengal Batman is pretty slick.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 04:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I was at a game the one time and someone threw a bottle or beer or something. Foam finger guy pointed him out. And there was no getting out of it with those two giant fingers pointing right at him. It was pretty funny.

I've seen that guy leave games early when they are losing.... Number 1 fan my ass. Having said that, as a grown ass man, I prefer to dress like an adult... Even at football games.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 04:37 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I believe he's there, but I've heard he's a big douche.

I would imagine you would have to be a little rough around the edges to work for the Empire.
Reply/Quote
I always wanted to get an primary orange, secondary black Master Chief but thought that being 9 feet tall at the games would make those people behind me mad. Then again, I'm only 5"10' so maybe 6"5' Master Chief wouldn't be all that bad.
Reply/Quote