Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only way out of this cycle is to start all over
(11-25-2018, 09:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well the Browns brought in Dorsey who is a legit GM. They kept changing things until they got the right mix.

How can you say they did it right when they have a losing record?

C'mon man.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: How can you say they did it right when they have a losing record?

C'mon man.

Because anyone that’s paying attention (and not looking solely to argue) can see that Dorsey has them trending in the right direction.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:17 PM)McC Wrote: The Browns aren't that special.  The Bengals just made them look like it.  The Browns weren't even challenged until the second half.  If the Bengals had played like they cared, it would have been different. 

You also try to explain how badly the Bengals have been stinking/underachieving/whatever to a Browns fan.

Good luck.

They think they're world beaters now. LOL 
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: How can you say they did it right when they have a losing record?

C'mon man.

The Browns are trending up. The Bengals are trending down at this point.

The Bengals also haven't won a playoff game in what 26+ years?

How can ANYONE defend how the Bengals do things?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:47 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You also try to explain how badly the Bengals have been stinking/underachieving/whatever to a Browns fan.

Good luck.

That was a big win for the Browns. They talked trash coming in. Took care of business. It's going to be big on their psyche.

They had a lot of close losses this year too. With the mental edge, maybe those start turning to wins.

Plus, IF Baker does develop...they could turn into a good team down the road.
Reply/Quote
I don't know what the big deal is. All that needs to happen is Hue and Marvin coach them up and fix that ONE part and we are in Atlanta
So who-dey.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:55 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That was a big win for the Browns. They talked trash coming in. Took care of business. It's going to be big on their psyche.

They had a lot of close losses this year too. With the mental edge, maybe those start turning to wins.

Plus, IF Baker does develop...they could turn into a good team down the road.
I'm not taking away from the talent of some key players.

Have you ever watched the Browns in previous seasons?

They've consistently lost close games and blown games.

Until they start posting winning seasons and actually making the playoffs... I'm going to reserve judgement to how good they actually are.

Fair enough? 

Our team's defense is rock bottom in the league and our offense is sputtering.

We're just not a good team right now.

So yeah... slump buster for a team who hasn't won on the road in 26 games.

Nothing spectacular here... plus the Bengals bungled much of the 1st half to help none the less.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown does not know how to build a team let alone re-build one.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
27 years of players and coaches and fans begging Mike Brown to give a crap about winning.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:09 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: If haslem stays out of the way and let’s the football people do their thing the Browns are well on their way through the rebuilding process.

Mikey will continue to do things his way like a hamster in his wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I predict for the Browns--see the Jaguars.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 10:47 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You also try to explain how badly the Bengals have been stinking/underachieving/whatever to a Browns fan.

Good luck.

They were acting like they won the SB.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 06:56 PM)McC Wrote: This is what I predict for the Browns--see the Jaguars.

Except one thing-see the curse
Reply/Quote
From this past offseason:

“One person in the Bengals organization thinks Mike Brown is afraid to have to search for a new coach because that person might want to change too many things in the organization,” NFL reporter Jason Cole wrote via Twitter.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote