Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The other official bengals board fantasy football league
I'm interested in starting another league made up solely of board members. I only want to do this if we can find 10-12 members that will be active even if your team sucks. No money involved, just for bragging rights. Let me know if you're interested.

**even the steelers fans on here are welcome as I do believe they know football and would be committed to the league**

Reply/Quote
Which service you going to use NFL, CBS, YAHOO?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 09:30 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Which service you going to use NFL, CBS, YAHOO?

I prefer yahoo but am flexible. 

Reply/Quote
I'd be down for it, never used Yahoo but don't have a problem trying it.

We had a second Board Fantasy League last year but I haven't heard anything from the guys in that league.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 05:17 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I'd be down for it, never used Yahoo but don't have a problem trying it.

We had a second Board Fantasy League last year but I haven't heard anything from the guys in that league.

If you remember any of the members that were in it and everyone was active throughout the season, get the word out to them. I generally like to hold a live online draft between weeks 3 and 4 of the preseason, so we have time, but not tons.

Reply/Quote
I'd be interested if you still have spots to fill.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 01:06 AM)Mint Berry Crunch Wrote: I'd be interested if you still have spots to fill.

Still have spots. Really not much of a response. I'm starting to wonder how many members actually read the fantasy football forum because I thought there would be a little more interest than there has been thus far.

Reply/Quote
Count me in.

Why not?
Reply/Quote
So far everyone that has shown interest in here is in if you're serious. So What does everyone prefer? PPR? Positions? Snake or auction draft? I'm flexible with it and will do whatever majority rules. I want to make sure everyone is happy with the way it's set up so Any suggestions are fine with me but if I don't get any I will use my own discernment on things. Stay vocal and let me know! Thanks.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 09:55 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: So far everyone that has shown interest in here is in if you're serious. So What does everyone prefer? PPR? Positions? Snake or auction draft? I'm flexible with it and will do whatever majority rules. I want to make sure everyone is happy with the way it's set up so  Any suggestions are fine with me but if I don't get any I will use my own discernment on things. Stay vocal and let me know! Thanks.

PPR or Standard is fine but I prefer snake drafts over auction. I can do either but not a huge fan of auction.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 01:13 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: PPR or Standard is fine but I prefer snake drafts over auction. I can do either but not a huge fan of auction.

Same here.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 09:55 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: So far everyone that has shown interest in here is in if you're serious. So What does everyone prefer? PPR? Positions? Snake or auction draft? I'm flexible with it and will do whatever majority rules. I want to make sure everyone is happy with the way it's set up so  Any suggestions are fine with me but if I don't get any I will use my own discernment on things. Stay vocal and let me know! Thanks.

Gotta be PPR.  Getting catches is a big part of the game in football, so I don't understand why people don't do PPR.  A complete receiver catches the ball for his team and should be rewarded for such in fantasy football.

Snake draft.  I've never done an auction draft and have no intentions of it.

If it's a ten-team league, then the positions should be QB, RB, RB, WR/TE, WR/TE, WR/TE, K, D.  Or you could swap out and just go two WR and a TE.

If you're going for a twelve-team league, then QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, K, D.  Or even use the above but, in that case, I think you need to add a flex.
Reply/Quote
Ok PPR it is. How many points per reception do you like?

I agree with the snake draft so let's go with that.

I'm thinking at this point we may be lucky to fill a ten team league with just board members. If we do, I think the lineups I like would be QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, D.

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 07:33 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Ok PPR it is. How many points per reception do you like?

I agree with the snake draft so let's go with that.

I'm thinking at this point we may be lucky to fill a ten team league with just board members. If we do, I think the lineups I like would be QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, D.

I'm normally for the .5 per reception.

I think, like I said, I'd rather not have a flex in a ten team league, but it's fine if we do.
Reply/Quote
Bump. Still some open spots if anyone is interested. 

Reply/Quote