Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepers
It's a tad early to tell.... But I figured I'd start a thread for folks to give some advice on guys they think could be late round steals in fantasy drafts this year.

I'm going to start with Duke Johnson Jr. I picked that guy up and released him so many times last year without ever using him. He has all of the talent in the world. He broke all of the old Miami RBs records at Miami. I think Hue Jackson will look to utilize better than he was as a rookie.

If anybody missed it, Derrick Henry looked nice for the Titans the other night too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say a sleeper QB might be RGIII at Cleveland. I suspect he will still be there in late rounds and Hue loves the West Coast offense with lots of passing.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 06:44 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I'm going to say a sleeper QB might be RGIII at Cleveland. I suspect he will still be there in late rounds and Hue loves the West Coast offense with lots of passing.

If Gordon is his old self, and all of this hype about Pryor is true, these could be the best weapons he's ever had. I've had a funny feeling that he will turn his career around in Cleveland. I don't think they will be world beaters this year, but they won't be pushovers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote