Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Chiefs Game Day
The next 5 weeks the Steelers have two at home, bye, then two more at home. How does that happen? wtf ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
lafell another timely drop
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thanks Chefs. 3 game lead now and a chance to extend it to 4 with a limping Ben at the helm.
Reply/Quote
Great result for us.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: the short guys on NE are annoying as ****. Jets D is invisible, NE going to go up 30-20 with no time left.

"Radio interference from out of the blue."
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:56 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dammit Jets COMON. Brady has thrown 47 times.

You can't give Brady the ball at the end of games. His short passes are like handoffs. Although they had 2 drops before the 2 minute warning he easily follows up with an 12 yard pass. Game over.
Reply/Quote
flip saunders died
Reply/Quote
NE wins. Oh well.
Reply/Quote
Jeeeez Jets.. Did Papa Kraft start paying their salaries? Pitiful..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Pats only rushed the ball 5 times all day!? WHA?????
Reply/Quote
Nice kick by Folk, but NY needs divine intervention which is extremely unlikely.

Reply/Quote
Hmmm.. Jets ball with 15 seconds.. . nope..

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: How would you like to be the Redskins losing to the godawful Jameis Winston?

That was a freaking fantastic finish.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:58 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: The next 5 weeks the Steelers have two at home, bye, then two more at home. How does that happen? wtf ....

They play 3 of their last 4 away (all division games) with the lone home game, Denver.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 06:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They play 3 of their last 4 away (all division games) with the lone home game, Denver.

That could bite them if they are fighting the jets for wild card positioning.
Reply/Quote
Arrowhead faithful came thru for their team today.
Reply/Quote
Yay Chiefs! Now the Bengals have to take care of business next Sunday.
Reply/Quote