Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The play that hasn't been talked about...
(10-26-2020, 11:03 AM)Wire22Wire Wrote: I have noticed all of you clown on Baker/Browns and act like they are a joke

Baker vs Cincy

5 wins 1 loss

18 Total Tds.   111 career passer Rating vs Cincy

If the browns are such a bad franchise, why are they and their 'joke' quarterback dominating us poor bungles?  What does that say about our franchise???

Baker has owned us and is 2-0 against Burrow.. young guns that will be battling it out in AFC North next few years... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 09:59 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Baker has owned us and is 2-0 against Burrow.. young guns that will be battling it out in AFC North next few years... 

Baker ain’t shit. He only ever looks good against us.

This division will belong to Burrow and Lamar after Piggy retires.

Reply/Quote
Seriously, they were talking about benching him for Case Keenum coming into last week.

Reply/Quote
It's not always really noticeable, but I really do believe sports are fixed and tied with vegas betting. They had browns by 3 points and of course they win by 3 points with the missed extra kick. This happens all the time,even in our playoff loss to pitt that looked so fixed it wasnt funny. Even the nfl said sorry we screwed up but thanks for playing.

Also the browns usually always got shafted on calls to decide games,this year it's a changed narrative but still cannot beat Pittsburgh with their fat old man qb. Then you got tom Brady who always seems to have a great o line and protection every year of his career. Its rediculous of the screenshots of how much space Brady has to work with this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 06:23 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Lawson lining up in neutral zone on 3rd and short.  I think they scored that drive would’ve punted.

This is a reach but when they burned their last time out.  They Still gave up the TD and could’ve saved it.   After Gio’s return  they could’ve had 11 seconds and a timeout to tie.  

Doesn’t matter, by the time they fix the D they won’t have any WRs.  When they fix that, something else will fall apart.  They can never piece together a winning team.  Been this way for the 30 years I’ve wasted following this team.

Its impossible to make a flawless team
Reply/Quote