Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The post you don't want to hear
(12-14-2017, 12:19 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Andy will NEVER be an elite QB idc about his 2015 season listen to me he’s never going to do anything to win us games he’s never going to be that guy to carry us to the super bowl. Stop defending him, yes the oline is bad but there’s plenty of qbs who could still dominate and secure 17-3 halftime leads

Yes less take away the 2015 season because it goes against your argument.  In 2013 he threw for 33 touchdowns and 4,000 yards let me guess I am just supposed to forget about that as well because it hurts your argument. The problem with Andy was never he isn't good enough it was he was used way to much early in his career against good defenses. Gruden was trying to impress the rest of the NFL by being the next brilliant offensive mind in the NFL.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
There's 2 minutes reading this thread that i'll never get back. 

Walks in.........turns around and walks out. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I love hearing these supposed smart people claim we can't win with Dalton when he was the 6th winningest active QB heading into this season.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 02:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I love hearing these supposed smart people claim we can't win with Dalton when he was the 6th winningest active QB heading into this season.

In before "But primetime/playoff record tho"
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 02:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: In before "But primetime/playoff record tho"

Which are valid arguments to make, but we're essentially talking about people's opinions and trying to pass them off as facts.
Reply/Quote
Is there an audio version of this post? I can't hear it, but then again, I don't want to.

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
The team is just fine, the coaching staff is par excellence and ownership is the greatest thing since moldy bread.. The problem is that fans just don't pray hard enough!  
Get on your hands and knees and repeat after me.. (in a fake Irish accent) Dear Gawd, please make the Bengals the best team ever ever ever!  Amen!   

See how easy that was? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 09:48 PM)Utts Wrote: Is there an audio version of this post? I can't hear it, but then again, I don't want to.

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Cocoa Puffs or Reese Puffs?

WRONG! The correct answer is Cocoa Puffs AND Reese Puffs. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 07:11 PM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Haha no I read these forums all the time,there's mainly Dalton defenders here and people who think the NFL is fair as they come and it's just our coaching and management.

Yeah. Our coaching and upper management is second to none.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
You can use stats to defend him and blame coaching or whatever but the dude is 0-5 in playoffs oh I’m sorry he’s 0-4 bc he couldn’t stay healthy the one year he overperformwd.

Andy sucks and I’m tired of defending him
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 07:20 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: The number 2 point is absolutely one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the board. The problem with Andy Dalton is the offensive line. Has he missed throws yes but any QB would if they constantly have to worry about getting the ball out before getting hit. Fix the Offensive line and Dalton would be back to his normal self.

I agree 100%

it's the O-line....
we can't run the ball #1
A.D. doesn't have enough time .. #2
too many 3 & outs.. #3

the O-line has a job to do...
if they don't do their  job A.D. can't do his.... & our RBs cant do theirs....

it's all on the O-line....

big question is...
will we fix it...? or just do our usual...
slap on a low cost band aid & say screw it....we don't want to win games....we want to save money...
we will see come draft day...
Reply/Quote
We need to move on from Dalton just as much as we need to move on from the coaching staff who programmed him. Whatever he might have been is not going to happen here now. A parting of ways is best for both parties.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:00 PM)OB1 Wrote: We need to move on from Dalton just as much as we need to move on from the coaching staff who programmed him. Whatever he might have been is not going to happen here now. A parting of ways is best for both parties.

We can probably still get something of value for Dalton. Maybe we get our new QB in the first or second, and trade him on draft day for a couple more picks.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 07:20 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: The number 2 point is absolutely one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the board. The problem with Andy Dalton is the offensive line. Has he missed throws yes but any QB would if they constantly have to worry about getting the ball out before getting hit. Fix the Offensive line and Dalton would be back to his normal self.

At least there is one Bengal fan that knows football and has a functioning brain. Correct on all points!2 million rep points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 07:28 PM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Yeah I'm done listening to our stupid fans like you. Dalton is doodoo and will never win a ring here. Give him all the talent in the world and he ain't winning a ring. He doesn't have the talent or brains to get it done or the passion to win. He looks like a lost goof just like merv.

I think we need to see Andy with a good head coach and a good offensive line again. Do you think Case Keenum is better than Andy Dalton? His team is 11-3 now.  Remember Goff last year? His team throttled the Seahawks today. 

What did these two people have in common? Jeff Lewis, or Marvin Fischer take your pick. He is another hard-headed old school player's coach who runs an out dated NFL philosophy and look at those QB's now. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 01:06 AM)Beaker Wrote: Your thread title was spot on. Garbage post.

Yours is much better. You must think Marvin is candidate for coach of the year...

Andy Dalton is just having a rare down year on the way to multiple Super Bowl Wins and a trip straight to Canton.

...and the Steelers are just lucky when they play us as we just can’t seem to not cause a foul every other play extending drive after drive for them. If anything the NFL favors us as they are constantly creating rules to ensure less and less of our players keep getting hurt on clean Steeler physical football.

It’s just coincidental that Big market football teams are usually the ones playing come February. Most likely because they have more fans praying than what smaller markets do. Clearly there is no bias from officiating ever.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 02:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: In before "But primetime/playoff record tho"

That has been an issue during Marvin's entire tenure, not just the 2nd half of his time here with Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:41 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: You can use stats to defend him and blame coaching or whatever but the dude is 0-5 in playoffs oh I’m sorry he’s 0-4 bc he couldn’t stay healthy the one year he overperformwd.

Andy sucks and I’m tired of defending him

Join the club. People here are just flat out homers. All of Andy’s career here they’ve made excuses for the bum. Either it’s his o-line, lack of a good running game, or he doesn’t have a good 2nd or 3rd WR.

I remember one Pro Bowl Andy went to since so many others dropped out, where he looked like absolute garbage. With top WR and no rush.

Watch the guys pocket presence...he just doesn’t step up when the pocket collapses. Seriously watch AJ in today’s game. The rush was getting to him so he stepped up and bought more time. Andy just does not do that like a normal QB does. He freaks out...shifts from side to side...runs in place and turns and dips right into a defender. Any other QB on a losing team that’s had such pathetic numbers in second half’s like Andy would have been benched by now. I never thought I’d say this but Eli Manning got benched for his poor performance before Andy.

There are just some Bengals fans that pride themselves of what they think makes them “better fans” than others and those are the ones who are on these boards still blindly supporting Dalton. You can’t reason with them.
Reply/Quote
LOL you Andy Apologists realize that there are 7 other QBs who have been sacked more than Andy right? Tom Brady’s been sacked 3 less times. Russel Wilson and Cam Newton sacked only 2 less times. The way you guys talk about Andy’s o-line you’d swear he’s getting sacked every time he drops back.
Reply/Quote
This thread or herpes ... which is worse?
Reply/Quote