Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voter Turnout
(03-02-2016, 05:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: For the people who don't vote because they can't make it work, I get that.  I think we've gone a long way in that you can vote for like a month leading up and anyone can vote by mail.  You don't have to be an absentee voter anymore.

It's not like that everywhere, though. Here those options don't exist unless you are an absentee voter.
(03-02-2016, 06:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's not like that everywhere, though. Here those options don't exist unless you are an absentee voter.

That's 'cause we're better.

I really don't mind reasonable measures, but people act like if the ballot or registration isn't hand delivered to you in your recliner (during a commercial break of course), that you are facing an undue burden.  `
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-02-2016, 06:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I really don't mind reasonable measures, but people act like if the ballot or registration isn't hand delivered to you in your recliner (during a commercial break of course), that you are facing an undue burden.  `

Yeah, that's for sure.