Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite dryer lint artwork
There is some really incredible stuff out there.

Here are a couple of my favorites

[Image: dali-in-dryer-lint-heidi-hooper.jpg?&tar...entation=0]

[Image: dc1c364dc4d639d31c8d94c17509281b.jpg]

And to think all of these years I have been wasting my dryer lint by just rolling it up in balls and putting it in my underware between by ballsack and butthole.

What are you guys favorites?
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 11:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is some really incredible stuff out there.

Here are a couple of my favorites

[Image: dali-in-dryer-lint-heidi-hooper.jpg?&tar...entation=0]

[Image: dc1c364dc4d639d31c8d94c17509281b.jpg]

And to think all of these years I have been wasting my dryer lint by just rolling it up in balls and putting it in my underware between by ballsack and butthole.

What are you guys favorites?

It's certainly not anything I place between my ball sack and butthole..  Have you given thought to professional help at any point?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 11:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's certainly not anything I place between my ball sack and butthole..  Have you given thought to professional help at any point?

What a crude reply.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 11:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's certainly not anything I place between my ball sack and butthole..  Have you given thought to professional help at any point?

I am not much of an artist, so I have not considered paying for art lessons. 
Reply/Quote