Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The real Charleston victims
Yeah some people died, but did any of them have non-refundable deposits? Didn't think so.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/national/gofundme-made-for-dylan-roofs-sisters-wedding
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I'll donate $5 if she marries a black guy.
If this is real (And sadly it probably is) they have to be the most insensitive or the dumbest couple out there. Far as I'm concerned she can ask her POS brother for a loan. No it's not her fault but please show some respect
(07-07-2015, 04:06 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: If this is real (And sadly it probably is) they have to be the most insensitive or the dumbest couple out there. Far as I'm concerned she can ask her POS brother for a loan. No it's not her fault but please show some respect

I've seen lots of these "please give me money" things that I think are either ridiculous or downright offense and they always have more than $0 coming in.  So it goes.
I hate GoFundMe's in general, especially for things like this. Everyone needs money for things they can't afford. I think it's tacky.

That said, I don't think they deserve some of the criticism they are getting. They don't owe anyone else any money, just as no one owes them money for their wedding.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Really, she is a victim, just not in the same way that the 9 people he killed are victims. I'm sure that canceling her wedding sucked, and it was a direct result of her evil brother's actions. The fact that she's being vilified for this shows that she is, indeed a victim.

I'm not trying to equate her loss to the loss of the 9 people that her brother killed, but acting like it shouldn't matter to her is silly. I'm sure that she didn't ask to have a psychopath murderer for a brother.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]