Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The real reasons the Bengals will beat the Steelers
(11-28-2017, 03:02 PM)BMK Wrote: On the contrary. I have no logical reason or recent history to conclude that the "Bengals will click on both sides of the ball and outplay them." They may, but what is there to base that conclusion on?  THAT'S the wish.

The injuries, etc, on the other hand, are real and the logical results from them are much closer to reality then just blindly wishing The Bengals outplay them.

I know...and it's sad. It's the franchise not you. As a fanbase we're trained to look at shortcuts for how we'll win. Maybe they'll have key injuries, etc.

Instead of just going out and beating them.
Reply/Quote
This is definitely not a trap game. Every game means something for the Steelers as they are playing for home field straight to the SB.

They will whoop us. Don't forget Marvin still coaches this team and the Steelers have owned us.
Reply/Quote
If they're smart they'll pick on Artie Burns.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jesse James will have 10 catches for 110 yards while living in the seams. Watt will have 3 sacks. Bell will go for 115 and Martavis Bryant will have 2 catches for 100 yards and 2 TDS. And James Harrison will have a strip fumble recovery for adding insult to injury. Oh and game over by half time. And this is my optimistic view of the game
Reply/Quote
We could win.

On paper...every single Steelers starter on offense is better than their Bengal equivalent. I saw Bell and Brown lead the NFL RB's and WR's in yards from scrimmage.

They are explosive.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 11:49 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Jesse James will have 10 catches for 110 yards while living in the seams.  Watt will have 3 sacks.  Bell will go for 115 and Martavis Bryant will have 2 catches for 100 yards and 2 TDS. And James Harrison will have a strip fumble recovery for adding insult to injury.   Oh and game over by half time.  And this is my optimistic view of the game

Sadly. I'd have to agree with about all of this.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 11:49 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Jesse James will have 10 catches for 110 yards while living in the seams.  Watt will have 3 sacks.  Bell will go for 115 and Martavis Bryant will have 2 catches for 100 yards and 2 TDS. And James Harrison will have a strip fumble recovery for adding insult to injury.   Oh and game over by half time.  And this is my optimistic view of the game

This seems like the most accurate prediction to me. You left out the shady ref calls and barf or Pac acting the fool.
Reply/Quote
If our offensive can suddenly block, we'll have a shot.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 07:41 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Want to see Geno pummel Ben into retirement.

That would make my decade. Cool

(11-28-2017, 10:36 PM)bonesaw Wrote: these dudes have been clowning us on twitter, interviews, and even in celebrations when they aren't playing us.  If we don't go out an mollywhop them on our field then it's just time to move on from the core and coaching of this team.

That is true, the problem is we let our emotions get ahold of us too often. Could backfire as usual.

If we just tried to execute and kept them out of our heads we might pull it off, never know.

Just doubt it with Marv and his primetime record, dude is seriously pathetic against the Steelers at 1 o'clock, let alone in primetime.

Double trouble.
Reply/Quote
BTW, pretty cool that Lawson is leading all rookies in sacks with 7.

TJ Watt is tied with Myles Garrett in 2nd place with 5.

Hope Lawson gets a couple this game and extends his lead. Only needs 2.5 to tie Dunlap's rookie record. Rock On
Reply/Quote