Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The reds clinched a playoff spot.
Bearcats are ranked 14. FCC is gunning for a playoff spot. Hopefully the Bengals can join them in the trend of changing their fortunes after wandering in the dark for years. There could be a lot more public pressure on them as well because of the expectations rising.

Though, it probably won't ever get Philly level, piping in boos lol.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati boy Jon Moxley is currently world heavyweight champion in both AEW and NJPW.
Reply/Quote
Wait what? When it comes to the Reds, I'm very much a bandwagon type, but I do check in on the boxscore a few times a week. I saw recently that they were closing the season well, but an actual playoff berth seemed pretty unlikely.

Anyways, thanks for that small bit of unexpected good news .
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2020, 12:44 PM)CrowFoot Wrote: Wait what? When it comes to the Reds, I'm very much a bandwagon type, but I do check in on the boxscore a few times a week. I saw recently that they were closing the season well, but an actual playoff berth seemed pretty unlikely.

Anyways, thanks for that small bit of unexpected good news .

It was very unlikely after the start they had but they managed to do it, as of seeding right now they would face the Braves, which I think they can beat.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2020, 12:49 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: It was very unlikely after the start they had but they managed to do it, as of seeding right now they would face the Braves, which I think they can beat.

Figures... They're in for the first time 8 years or so, and we can't go to the games.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2020, 12:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Cincinnati boy Jon Moxley is currently world heavyweight champion in both AEW and NJPW.

Jon Moxley is the current AEW champion, but Tetsuya Naito is the current IWGP champ. Mox is the reigning IWGP United States champion.
Reply/Quote