Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The refs sure took a beating.
I have never seen or heard the refs get booed at as loudly and long and so many times at any game. If you at home couldn't notice, the booing was so loud that many times you couldn't hear that idiot douchbag they call a ref over the PA.
For sure, the loudest booing ever. So many wrong things that you didnt see on TV happened, it had most of us in a frenzy.
At times, it didn't seem fair.
I think they threw the game because we butthurt them.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:02 PM)Chris Wrote: I have never seen or heard the refs get booed at as loudly and long and so many times at any game. If you at home couldn't notice, the booing was so loud you couldn't hear that idiot douchbag they call a ref over the PA.
For sure, the loudest booing ever.  So many wrong things that you didnt see on TV happened, it had most of us in a frenzy.
At times, it didn't seem fair.
I think they threw the game because we butthurt them.

What were some of the things we didn't see?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Actually, I'm not sure what you saw or not, but there was a lot of crap going on during commercials. Did you see when the refs had to clear the field?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:15 PM)Chris Wrote: Actually, I'm not sure what you saw or not, but there was a lot of crap going on during commercials. Did you see when the refs had to clear the field?

Interesting...
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote