Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The return of Geno Atkins
(09-14-2015, 01:27 PM)M.W. Wrote: A complete idiot, referenced the "3 straight years in the playoffs" for the "Bangles" too.

The little bald dude with the horrible enunciation...how far down does the dang CBS list go? What, Ian Eagle was booked? Sheesh. Was that a "Make a Wish" fulfilled or something?
Reply/Quote
He makes Peko play better too.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 11:47 AM)J24 Wrote: Good I am not crazy he was an idiot.

It was nuts.  He just kept slobbering on the Raiders defensive players who gave up 33 points.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It was nuts.  He just kept slobbering on the Raiders defensive players who gave up 33 points.

I couldn't hear him because the game had no sound at the bar. I saw that he circled that the raiders had stopped Geno and I am like dude had a strip sack, had a hurry on INT, and forced at least one holding call. How is that holding a guy in check. Anyways Sims hates hard on the Bengals on his Bleacher report videos as well.The dude is a douche. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote