Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump trying to help ISIS achieve their goal
The number one goal of ISIS is to get all Muslims to turn away from moderates or any outside influences.  They want to drive a wedge between all Muslims and the rest of the world.  That is the ONLY way they will achieve their goal.

Now Trump is trying to help them do this by driving a wedge between all Muslims in the world and the United States.  He is playing right into the hands of ISIS.  He is proving to all Muslims across the world that they are shunned by non-Muslims and should turn to ISIS.

ISIS celebrates every time they hear anyone from the United States claim that all Muslims need to be removed.  All that does is prove that Muslims will never be able to survive in non-muslim environs.  
Have to say I agree. We have "leaders" that are playing right in to ISIS's hands because they have to appear macho.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-07-2015, 11:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Have to say I agree.  We have "leaders" that are playing right in to ISIS's hands because they have to appear macho.

"Appear macho" is right, since they are wetting their pants when the camera isn't on them.
(12-07-2015, 11:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The number one goal of ISIS is to get all Muslims to turn away from moderates or any outside influences.  They want to drive a wedge between all Muslims and the rest of the world.  That is the ONLY way they will achieve their goal.

Now Trump is trying to help them do this by driving a wedge between all Muslims in the world and the United States.  He is playing right into the hands of ISIS.  He is proving to all Muslims across the world that they are shunned by non-Muslims and should turn to ISIS.

ISIS celebrates every time they hear anyone from the United States claim that all Muslims need to be removed.  All that does is prove that Muslims will never be able to survive in non-muslim environs.  

I agree.
Arrogance shall breed contempt.
Actually the way they want to drive a wedge is between us and Muslims by using terms like islamaphobia.

Quote:“Phase One: Phase of discreet and secret establishment of leadership.

“Phase Two: Phase of gradual appearance on the public scene and exercising and utilizing various public activities (It greatly succeeded in implementing this stage). It also succeeded in achieving a great deal of its important goals, such as infiltrating various sectors of the Government. Gaining religious institutions and embracing senior scholars. Gaining public support and sympathy. Establishing a shadow government (secret) within the Government.

“Phase Three: Escalation phase, prior to conflict and confrontation with the rulers, through utilizing mass media. Currently in progress.

“Phase Four: Open public confrontation with the Government through exercising the political pressure approach. It is aggressively implementing the above-mentioned approach. Training on the use of weapons domestically and overseas in anticipation of zero-hour. It has noticeable activities in this regard.

“Phase Five: Seizing power to establish their Islamic Nation under which all parties and Islamic groups are united.”

Quote:Expanding the Muslim presence by birth rate, immigration, and refusal to assimilate;

• Occupying and expanding domination of physical spaces;

• Ensuring the “Muslim Community” knows and follows MB doctrine;

Controlling the language we use in describing the enemy;

Ensuring we do not study their doctrine (shariah);

• Co-opting key leadership;

• Forcing compliance with shariah at local levels;

Fighting all counterterrorism efforts;

Subverting religious organizations;

• Employing lawfare – the offensive use of lawsuits and threats of lawsuits;

Claiming victimization / demanding accommodations;

Condemning “slander” against Islam;

• Subverting the U.S. education system, in particular, infiltrating and dominating U.S. Middle East studies programs;

Demanding the right to practice shariah in segregated Muslim enclaves;

• Demanding recognition of shariah in non-Muslim spheres;

Confronting and denouncing Western society, laws, and traditions; and

• Demanding that shariah replace Western law. Note that many of the foregoing techniques entail, in one way or another, influencing and neutralizing the American government at all levels.[/b]
Great, so either the republicans win and then drive Muslims to be super crazy, or the democrats and just roll out the red carpet for them to invade and destroy us from within. I don't even know why we're bothering to have an election in 2016. It's over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-08-2015, 01:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually the way they want to drive a wedge is between us and Muslims by using terms like islamaphobia.

Why are you deliberately hiding the source?
(12-08-2015, 02:31 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why are you deliberately hiding the source?

Because its probably from a (another) racist site? Smirk
(12-08-2015, 02:31 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why are you deliberately hiding the source?

(12-08-2015, 08:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Because its probably from a (another) racist site? Smirk

http://shariahthethreat.org/a-short-course-1-what-is-shariah/a-short-course-14-the-muslim-brotherhood%E2%80%99s-strategic-plan/

Do what you will with this.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(12-08-2015, 02:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Great, so either the republicans win and then drive Muslims to be super crazy, or the democrats and just roll out the red carpet for them to invade and destroy us from within.  I don't even know why we're bothering to have an election in 2016.  It's over.

How about we continue to be careful, but not crawl in a hole due to fear?
(12-08-2015, 12:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: http://shariahthethreat.org/a-short-course-1-what-is-shariah/a-short-course-14-the-muslim-brotherhood%E2%80%99s-strategic-plan/

So this was written in 1987 and the plan was to make everyone in the US like the Muslim Brotherhood?  I'd say that has been a pretty big failure.

Now lets see how this compares with what ISIS is currently doing.  How many of you have seen ISIS try to gain public support and sympathy with the general population of the US?  Seems to me that they are doing the exact opposite.
(12-08-2015, 12:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: http://shariahthethreat.org/a-short-course-1-what-is-shariah/a-short-course-14-the-muslim-brotherhood%E2%80%99s-strategic-plan/

I found one with “Phase One: Phase of discrete and secret establishment of leadership."  So I was wondering which was the original and the context of each.

Yeah that was the first on in a Google search...there were others but i didn't look to see if they just linked back to the first one.