Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The road traveled....
From starting the season badly and everyone declaring we are a 6 win max team with no hopes of the playoffs, to the Division Champs and #3 seed. Congrats to the Bengals on a terrific regular season, now go create havoc in the playoffs on tbe way to Arizona!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: From starting the season badly and everyone declaring we are a 6 win max team with no hopes of the playoffs, to the Division Champs and #3 seed. Congrats to the Bengals on a terrific regular season, now go create havoc in the playoffs on tbe way to Arizona!!!

Nice thread Sled. Been a damn fun season to watch, 12 wins, should of been 13 like I predicted before the season and still not 
playing ball like we know we can. I think the fun is just beginning too, no one wants to play this team especially the 1 seed and 
now the 2 seed after how we started out against both. We all know it is tough sledding in our own division at times. Just get the
win and move on. Execution and focus needs to be on our player's minds from here on out. One snap at a time.
Reply/Quote
1 canceled game away from running the table at 8-0. Damn. Sigh.

We have overcome 2 of the 3 NFL implemented obstacles. The Chiefs won, so there would have been no way to get the #1 seed. We beat the Ravens, so no stupid coin toss, although we did have to play starters and may have lost a key o-line player. Last piece is no neutral field in divisional round. If we lose to Ravens next week it doesn't matter. If Bills lose next week it doesn't matter. So go Bengals, go Miami!!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: From starting the season badly and everyone declaring we are a 6 win max team with no hopes of the playoffs, to the Division Champs and #3 seed. Congrats to the Bengals on a terrific regular season, now go create havoc in the playoffs on tbe way to Arizona!!!

Tiger

I don't care about anything other than this quarterback being on his feet. Thats it! If hes on his feet the rest of the way then we'll be in a position for the ?. If not we'll be going home. Its pretty straight forward.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:11 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: 1 canceled game away from running the table at 8-0.  Damn.  Sigh.

We have overcome 2 of the 3 NFL implemented obstacles.  The Chiefs won, so there would have been no way to get the #1 seed.  We beat the Ravens, so no stupid coin toss, although we did have to play starters and may have lost a key o-line player.  Last piece is no neutral field in divisional round.  If we lose to Ravens next week it doesn't matter.  If Bills lose next week it doesn't matter.  So go Bengals, go Miami!!

We aren't losing to the the Ravens, no way. The refs evidently really tried to help them get the win today from what everyone who
saw the game is saying. Should have a different crew in the next one and we should be much better execution wise on Offense.

Burrow sure isn't happy with the way he played today I know that. 

SMOKE THEM CIGARILLOS!!!PervertClapping
Reply/Quote