Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth behind the Lamar Jackson/Mason Rudolph rumors
(05-01-2018, 12:32 AM)grampahol Wrote: Perhaps they actually played division rivals by bringing these guys in for interviews or what not with no intention of drafting either

Patriots supposedly interview QBs they have no intention of drafting jjust so they can scout out his weaknessses to use against him when they play the team that does draft him.
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
(05-02-2018, 03:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Can you give Merv a thesaurus or some lessons on not repeatedly using the same word over and over again? He needs to not 'regard' so much and maybe start valuing or think highly of or would like to get etc. 

Smirk
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
Don't worry , in a few years when Rudolph is stinking up the league Squeeler fans can look back and tell us what a thug Mike Brown is for suckering them into drafting Rudolph. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 12:39 PM)grampahol Wrote: Don't worry , in a few years when Rudolph is stinking up the league Squeeler fans can look back and tell us what a thug Mike Brown is for suckering them into drafting Rudolph

I was wondering that today after reading Walter's (walterfootball.com draft site) thoughts on the pick. He normally praises the Steelers, but gave them a poor grade this year and he didn't care for the Rudolph pick at all. Said he hangs on the ball way too long and lacks arm strength and ability to hit receivers "in a window".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 02:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I was wondering that today after reading Walter's (walterfootball.com draft site) thoughts on the pick. He normally praises the Steelers, but gave them a poor grade this year and he didn't care for the Rudolph pick at all. Said he hangs on the ball way too long and lacks arm strength and ability to hit receivers "in a window".

Huh... Interesting. I thought Rudolph was easily the most underrated QB in this draft and in 3 years, could possibly be the best QB of that bunch  Mellow

Let's hope I'm wrong 
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 02:34 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Huh... Interesting. I thought Rudolph was easily the most underrated QB in this draft and in 3 years, could possibly be the best QB of that bunch  Mellow

Let's hope I'm wrong 

I felt that way too. It made me feel a little better now that he's a Steeler, though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 01:53 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I felt that way too. It made me feel a little better now that he's a Steeler, though.

I'm honestly worried he's going to replace Roethlisberger one day soon and replace him well, a la Aaron Rodgers or Steve Young  Nervous  
Reply/Quote