Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing My Fan Status
I will ALWAYS be a Reds and Bengals fan, but I'm going to change my status and move from the 4th row on the 50 yard line to the upper deck.

I cancelled my DTV NFL Ticket, primarily do to IRS payments.  I will watch whatever games are on prime time, and follow them just not as closely as I did before.

No longer following the draft and the trades, injuries, and such, not expecting anything different from what we've seen since MB took over.

Rooting and hoping, but I truly believe the ONLY way things MIGHT change is when MB decides to walk, and even then, you still have all the shenanigans going on behind the curtain in the NFL.  

It is what it is and it's time to rearrange priorities.  I still might bop in here from time to time during the season depending.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 01:45 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I will ALWAYS be a Reds and Bengals fan, but I'm going to change my status and move from the 4th row on the 50 yard line to the upper deck.

I cancelled my DTV NFL Ticket, primarily do to IRS payments.  I will watch whatever games are on prime time, and follow them just not as closely as I did before.

No longer following the draft and the trades, injuries, and such, not expecting anything different from what we've seen since MB took over.

Rooting and hoping, but I truly believe the ONLY way things MIGHT change is when MB decides to walk, and even then, you still have all the shenanigans going on behind the curtain in the NFL.  

It is what it is and it's time to rearrange priorities.  I still might bop in here from time to time during the season depending.

draft is still good to follow if you play fantasy football... Seeing what talent goes where and how it changes a teams dynamic (ie out with the old in with the new shiny toys)
Reply/Quote
here I was all excited about the draft tonight and then YOU DECIDE TO DROP THIS BOMB ON ME?!?

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 01:45 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I will ALWAYS be a Reds and Bengals fan, but I'm going to change my status and move from the 4th row on the 50 yard line to the upper deck.

The Bengals and Reds and the Dayton Flyers are just as big of a part of me as my family is. I have been watching sports  as long as I remember and I am 41 and I love it. I get frustrated with it but I love it.

I never get when people say they are rearranging priorities. Watching the games is a family event at my house and we all do it together. You can watch sports and love your family, and do other things all at the same time. I know some people like to tell you otherwise but you can.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 03:55 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: The Bengals and Reds and the Dayton Flyers are just as big of a part of me as my family is. I have been watching sports  as long as I remember and I am 41 and I love it. I get frustrated with it but I love it.

I never get when people say they are rearranging priorities. Watching the games is a family event at my house and we all do it together. You can watch sports and love your family, and do other things all at the same time. I know some people like to tell you otherwise but you can.

It's different for OP. OP lives in Florida, so if you don't pay for Sunday Ticket or go out to a restaurant/bar that has it, you don't get to see many of the games. And paying for that can be expensive if you don't feel you're enjoying the product.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote