Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The type of season we'll have will be decided Sunday
(09-18-2019, 10:34 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: I think it's a done deal.  This is a 3 to 6 win team at best.  The oline is in shambles, the defense just gave up nearly 600 yards.  

They can't run the ball.  Also were giving up nearly 10 yards a rush vs the 49ers.

I had a lot of optimism after week 1 but it's gone now.  I just hope the 49ers win that division to make me feel better about it.

No one in Cincy land truly believes our Bengals will win Sunday.This Bills team is a beast and they are going to hammer our lowly Bengals.Our defense was exposed as to how slow and stupid they are.Yes,the whole team will play better,but Andy Dalton will cost us this game as he will throw two interceptions,and have 4 passes knocked down cost us 21 points potential.We may not even score.We need massive help everywhere on this team and its going to take about 3 years to get enough 1st rounders to start being in the hunt. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 07:36 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It was the Texans that started 0-3 last year...but I get what you are saying. 

I think the Colts had a rough start too though... Something like 1-4. Either way that doesn't mean this team can rebound from a bad start like they did. In 2012 and 2014 the Bengals had to go on crazy runs to even make the playoffs... But I do believe those teams were more talented than this one from top to bottom.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 05:30 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: No one in Cincy land truly believes our Bengals will win Sunday.This Bills team is a beast and they are going to hammer our lowly Bengals.Our defense was exposed as to how slow and stupid they are.Yes,the whole team will play better,but Andy Dalton will cost us this game as he will throw two interceptions,and have 4 passes knocked down cost us 21 points potential.We may not even score.We need massive help everywhere on this team and its going to take about 3 years to get enough 1st rounders to start being in the hunt. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I don't live in Cincy Land, but I believe two things. The Buffalo Bills are not a beast (matter of fact I find that to be laughable), and the Bengals can win this game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 05:30 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: No one in Cincy land truly believes our Bengals will win Sunday.This Bills team is a beast and they are going to hammer our lowly Bengals.Our defense was exposed as to how slow and stupid they are.Yes,the whole team will play better,but Andy Dalton will cost us this game as he will throw two interceptions,and have 4 passes knocked down cost us 21 points potential.We may not even score.We need massive help everywhere on this team and its going to take about 3 years to get enough 1st rounders to start being in the hunt. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Buffalo - Points for 45. Points against 30. Yeah Buffalo is a real juggernaut. They beat the 0-2 Jets and 0-2 Giants.

This game is VERY winnable.
Reply/Quote