Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The wait is over!
Today is the day.If you ain't excited you definitely need to kick your fanhood up a notch.Im pumped.Its Christmas baby,,we get new toys,,woohoo! Whodey!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 08:05 AM)Striped4war Wrote: Today is the day.If you ain't excited you definitely need to kick your fanhood up a notch.Im pumped.Its Christmas baby,,we get new toys,,woohoo! Whodey!

Will make for a great weekend, Finally can update and interact with the big board. Hope everyone has a great day, and fantastic weekend!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 08:05 AM)Striped4war Wrote: Today is the day.If you ain't excited you definitely need to kick your fanhood up a notch.Im pumped.Its Christmas baby,,we get new toys,,woohoo! Whodey!

I got all of my yardwork done last Sunday through Tuesday so that I could have all weekend to watch the whole draft. :andy:
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 09:12 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I got all of my yardwork done last Sunday through Tuesday so that I could have all weekend to watch the whole draft. :andy:

I'm actually on vacation out of town,,my plan is spoil the hell out of my wife today so I can watch the draft all night,,lol,,,wish me luck
Reply/Quote

Yeah, me excited... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 09:10 AM)lbrown41017 Wrote: Will make for a great weekend, Finally can update and interact with the big board. Hope everyone has a great day, and fantastic weekend!

Hope your weekend is great to buddy.
Reply/Quote
[Image: bsDfLjU.jpg]

I am ready...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 01:03 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: [Image: bsDfLjU.jpg]

I am ready...

haha same here  :andy: :andy:
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Man, just looking at Jaeger and Cuervo in the same cabinet still gives me the heebie geebies.

Worst hangover EVAARRRRR!!!

I will stick to the brewskies thank you very much. Smirk
Reply/Quote

I can't get excited at all. Why? Because the Bengals woes really have not much to do with a lack of talent. As far as talent is concerned, Mike Brown has done his job. He has brought in tons of top notch players over the years and Marvin has promptly squanderd that talent. Honestly, is there any coach in the history of the NFL who has squandered more talent than Marvin? They could have the best draft in history and they will still lose to Pittsburgh. Twice. Ugh.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 01:03 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: [Image: bsDfLjU.jpg]

I am ready...

I'd be asking for a refund, someone sold you a half-empty bottle of Cuervo.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'd be asking for a refund, someone sold you a half-empty bottle of Cuervo.

Ricky was just swiggin on that. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ricky was just swiggin on that. Mellow

Hey, that's my excuse!!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:00 PM)Antares Wrote: I can't get excited at all. Why? Because the Bengals woes really have not much to do with a lack of talent. As far as talent is concerned, Mike Brown has done his job. He has brought in tons of top notch players over the years and Marvin has promptly squanderd that talent. Honestly, is there any coach in the history of the NFL who has squandered more talent than Marvin? They could have the best draft in history and they will still lose to Pittsburgh. Twice. Ugh.

So you are saying there is still a chance you will be excited  Wink
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 07:43 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So you are saying there is still a chance you will be excited  Wink

Yes! Just not this season. Yawn
Reply/Quote