Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The way the media is talking up the Steelers and Seahawks...
...with all their constant "NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY THESE TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS" talk, it's hard to believe both teams are a mere week removed from losing to teams that are below .500 and had nothing to play for. Astounding!

Ida know, I'm just sick of these two teams and their fan-bases BUT I also can't fault them for believing their team can make a run. Lucky bums.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pitt yes
Seattle no
Reply/Quote
ESPN posted the 3 best teams are in the NFC. The top 3 teams are in the NFC, Seattle included.

Wtf. If dalton was healthy we would be the #1 seed.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Seahawks deserve to be mentioned like that. Russel Wilson has been playing lights out pretty much the entire second half of the season. IMO he's definitely close to that "elite" category of QBs.

The Steelers on the other hand? Lol no. Their defense still sucks, and the rapist has been very inconsistent. The only reason I can even think of teams not wanting to play them is they don't want to deal with all the cheap shots.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Seattle can make a run. They are getting beast mode back. Plus have made this run the past two years.

Now will they? Doubtful.

Pitt can't make a run with that terrible defense and now added williams is gimpy. Who will take the pressure off Ben? We have all seen how he plays when he is forced to make every play. This is exactly how the Ravens beat them last year.... No running back. Which is ironically why they signed williams.
Reply/Quote
The media definitely wants a Steelers or Patriots vs Seahawks Super Bowl.  Like we haven't seen that one before. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 03:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Seattle can make a run.  They are getting beast mode back.   Plus have made this run the past two years. 

The Seahawks lost to Case Keenum and a sub-.500 Rams team in Seattle last week.  That's not exactly dominant.
Reply/Quote