Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst of it all...
Is that the NFL, will reply the game, and break down all of the plays.

They will see the ones that they missed, and then send an apology letter to the Bengals organization.

Especially with the hits on Eifert and Gio not being called, and then Porter not supposed to be on the field.

Think about it, Burfict was penalized 15 yards. If the correct penalty was assessed to Porter for illegally being on the field, then we get those 15 yards back. Sure, they have a 1st down, but no time outs and not in FG range.

The Steelers get a win, we get an apology.
Reply/Quote
Marvin should have had his players away from there and in a refs ear to throw the flag about Porter being on the field. Instead he just stands there like he just shit his pants.
Reply/Quote
I think the worst part was starting the season 8-0 and making us believe this year would be different. But you can't completely blame the Bengals. The refs sure f*cked us tonight. 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:33 AM)Adamantium Wrote: I think the worst part was starting the season 8-0 and making us believe this year would be different. But you can't completely blame the Bengals. The refs sure f*cked us tonight. 

The refs didn't fumble when they were in the redzone
Reply/Quote
The games wasn't over after the Hill fumble. It was over after those whistles.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Game was over when hill fumbled it. Soon as Ben jogged on the field everyone knew what would happen. After the burfict interception I was getting congrats texts from my steelers friends. Told them to save it cause bengals would do something dumb. I was wrong. They did 3 dumb things
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter will be fined for coming on to field Saturday night and engaging Bengals players, per a source.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:37 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter will be fined for coming on to field Saturday night and engaging Bengals players, per a source.

I doubt it. If they do it opens a giant can of worms as it implicitly admits the refs directly caused the wrong team to win a playoff game. The NFL will suppress the fact that the Steelers should have been flagged there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:18 AM)Joelist Wrote: I doubt it. If they do it opens a giant can of worms as it implicitly admits the refs directly caused the wrong team to win a playoff game. The NFL will suppress the fact that the Steelers should have been flagged there.

Nah, they don't care about admitting that they screwed up.

All they will have to do is write a letter of apology. 

A lot of good it will do us, the Steelers will get the win, the NFL will not hold the refs accountable.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:33 AM)Adamantium Wrote: I think the worst part was starting the season 8-0 and making us believe this year would be different. But you can't completely blame the Bengals. The refs sure f*cked us tonight. 

This year was different. We came back from 15 points down, in a playoff game, in the 4th quarter, in prime time. If it was the same old Bengals in the playoffs, they wouldn't have scored any 4th quarter points.
Reply/Quote