• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst part about the Steeler's game
Dan Fouts is announcing
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think losing was far worse..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Marvin’s coaching was the worst part.
Reply/Quote
It's a toss up between the d-line getting shut the eff down, or the predictable outcome after scoring with too much time left on the clock.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
That 4th and 1 punt and the lack of a pass rush were the two X factors in that game.

Someday, I hope Marvin learns when going for it on 4th down is a good idea. Especially when your defense is not stopping them.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis failed out of Game Management 101 in college.
Reply/Quote
Is Kevin Huber pronounced WHO-ber
Reply/Quote
Being a fan of the Bengals is the worst part
Reply/Quote
Worst part was losing...yet again. Can't call it a rivalry when you lose more often than not. I'm still positive for the season, and I think that we will make the playoffs. But this whole "Heinz Field West" thing has to go.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:45 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Worst part was losing...yet again. Can't call it a rivalry when you lose more often than not. I'm still positive for the season, and I think that we will make the playoffs. But this whole "Heinz Field West" thing has to go.

Agreed, the NFL chalks it up to being a "rivalry" , it is FAR far from it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:39 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That 4th and 1 punt and the lack of a pass rush were the two X factors in that game.

Someday, I hope Marvin learns when going for it on 4th down is a good idea. Especially when your defense is not stopping them.

Maybe the d-line is only good against average to below average o-lines? Pitt has 3 perennial probowlers on their o-line, and they smothered the Bengals d-line. A dline that so many were touting to be one of the best of the league too. Hah, they were chumps out there today being ran through and not even getting close to Ben.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Can we drop Marv like the dropped passes in this game?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:39 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That 4th and 1 punt and the lack of a pass rush were the two X factors in that game.

I'm going with this too ^^^^^^^.  The D let us down this time. The offense came up and did their part. All the D had to do was 4 & out.

Marv should have gone for it. Marvin was the Raven's Super Bowl defensive coordinator back in the day, could it be?!?!??!
Reply/Quote
Worst part is all the injuries we sustained.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

This
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:43 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Is Kevin Huber pronounced WHO-ber

No
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: I think losing was far worse..

[Image: so-so.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We lost because we went for chunk plays when we was at their 40 yard line with 2 mins left in the game. If you cant widdle the clock down and score from the 40 with 2 mins and 2 or 3 timeouts you don't belong in the NFL. It falls in the lap of Lozor Marvin and Dalton.
AJ trying to catch the ball with his body and not catching with his hands did not help at all. No reason to try to fix this issue since he has been doing it his whole career.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:59 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Worst part is all the injuries we sustained.

The size and physicality of the two teams is about as close as the record between them. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Chunk plays are all you can go for when the blocking is so bad you can't even run for one yard with confidence.
Reply/Quote