Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLOW IT UP
(10-22-2017, 11:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just struck me as funny that you started off with "I'm not making excuses" and then made excuses for about the next 1,000 words.

This is how it works:

There is no excuse for Andy throwing that ball out of bounds.../end post

Funny, I said the same thing. You can't throw it away. You do realize more than 1 thing can happen at a time, right? Dalton shouldn't have thrown it away and should have tried to make a play. That's 1 thing. His receivers shouldn't stand and watch the play unfold and should come back to the ball or do anything besides stand and watch. That's a second thing that happened. I did not say the second thing excuses the first thing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Under the coward ass leadership of Marvin our QB throws the ball away on 4th down with 3 receivers on that side of the field with the game on the line.

Then we dont put anyone on the outside for an easy fake punt conversion for the steelers.

Then losing a divisional game with time on the clock we take a knee accepting defeat.

Get rid of this loser shitbag coach!!!! My god. Havent we seen enough?

This is not the first time Dalton has done that this year. Drives me nuts. Try to make something happen, throw downfield, anything. Marvin teams have no killer instinct at all. As good as Dalton looked the first half and the line they both came out the 2nd just the opposite. That is way too common for this team and it's not just this season. I checked out emotionally for the season a few weeks back. Marvin has overstayed his welcome by at least 5 years and Dalton is NOT the QB that's going to take this team anywhere. I've kinda stuck up for Dalton over the years but there is just too many things that have to be perfect around him, and he has to have more talent on offense than most teams can afford to keep just to be a top 15ish QB and then you still don't know which Andy will show up on Sunday. Pretty much couldn't give a rats ass what happens from here on out with Marvin and Dalton. Still a fan of the Bengals and always will be, but not a fan of those two clowns and several others anymore. Time for this team to grow some balls and make some decisions this off season instead of just being content where we are and afraid to make any drastic changes in fear of reverting back to the team of the 90's.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:11 PM)CanadianBengal Wrote: He had to try something. Even if every  player on the team quit he had to try. 

Agreed. He should have just tucked it and ran. You have to try and make something happen in that instance. Dalton's fault for sure. In the future, moving forward, at another time, his teammates should be coached to help. Still Dalton's fault.
Reply/Quote
Should have been blown up after 2010 but, y'know Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
There are two things i've been saying for a very long time.

We need a new coach.
We need a new QB.

Until this happens we will continue to have mediocre seasons and inconsistent performances.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:11 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Funny, I said the same thing. You can't throw it away. You do realize more than 1 thing can happen at a time, right? Dalton shouldn't have thrown it away and should have tried to make a play. That's 1 thing. His receivers shouldn't stand and watch the play unfold and should come back to the ball or do anything besides stand and watch. That's a second thing that happened. I did not say the second thing excuses the first thing.

Why would anyone try to make a play for a head coach who takes a knee when losing and shows ZERO fire on the sideline.

Bum ass chicken shit coward coach has players lacking effort. Not surprising.
Reply/Quote
I thought it was really good coaching on our part getting Mixon and AJ Green cooled down. Guys started out hot. Cant have that. Lawson was looking like our best pass rusher. Marv picked a good time to teach him a lesson
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:44 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Blow it up? I am sorry but that's just dumb right now because we're not very far off from a playoff spot.

When you put it that way the browns could still finish in a wild card spot. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:53 AM)ah5 Wrote: When you put it that way the browns could still finish in a wild card spot. 

The AFC is weak this year. Except for the Steelers I can see every team in the conference finish around 0.500.
Reply/Quote