Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheBengalsBoard Challenge
Some of you may be aware there has been a small, friendly fanduel contest ($2 entry each week) between some board members the last few years. It's been hard to fill each week simply because people forget and then the games become free. Heck, even I have forgotten to get in a few times. Running such a league has taken commitments more/less from people playing which has been tough. Fanduel would only allow me a certain amount of players and if 80% didn't show up, it became a free contest.

While going through fanduel I noticed a 3+ player option I am going to try. I sent invites to participate to everyone who has participated in the other league to play. It does not take a commitment, so if you feel like playing one week and forget the next it's no biggie. There is no league standings and it's winner take all each week. I don't have a link because like I said, you should have been sent an invite. If you didn't receive an invite and would like to participate, send me a PM with your fanduel username and I will send you an invite.

The old league we have been doing each week will continue until this one proves to work. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 12:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Some of you may be aware there has been a small, friendly fanduel contest ($2 entry each week) between some board members the last few years. It's been hard to fill each week simply because people forget and then the games become free. Heck, even I have forgotten to get in a few times. Running such a league has taken commitments more/less from people playing which has been tough. Fanduel would only allow me a certain amount of players and if 80% didn't show up, it became a free contest.

While going through fanduel I noticed a 3+ player option I am going to try. I sent invites to participate to everyone who has participated in the other league to play. It does not take a commitment, so if you feel like playing one week and forget the next it's no biggie. There is no league standings and it's winner take all each week. I don't have a link because like I said, you should have been sent an invite. If you didn't receive an invite and would like to participate, send me a PM with your fanduel username and I will send you an invite.

The old league we have been doing each week will continue until this one proves to work. 

I got the invite, but when I went into FanDuel I couldn’t find the contest.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 09:27 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I got the invite, but when I went into FanDuel I couldn’t find the contest.

Hmm.... Hmm

Thanks for the info. Is it under the friends tab?

Reply/Quote
Ok, so I’m not sure what I did wrong when sending the invite as to why a link wasn’t attached. Hopefully I can figure it out next week. Here is the link for this week’s contest: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/81398-259103400?invitedBy=harleydog67&cnl=ba

Reply/Quote
I sent email invites differently than last week so hopefully everyone received an invitation. If not and you want added let me know. In case the link didn’t attach to the invite you can find it here: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/81659-259369673?invitedBy=harleydog67&cnl=ba

As for BengalsBoard.com league, you can enter that one here: https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/329737/www.fanduel.com/referral?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&league_id=329737&league_token=5a22fbfca474e93e44b1c40d4a1c2964323f996e&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=Friends+Mode+League&utm_content=Link

Reply/Quote